SAS: Rogue Heroes

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: SAS: Rogue Heroes

Genre: Drama, War & Politics

First aired: 2022-10-30

Creator: Steven Knight

Cast: Alfie Allen, Connor Swindells, Jack O'Connell, Sofia Boutella, Dominic West, Corin Silva, Theo Barklem-Biggs, Tom Glynn-Carney

Overview: The dramatised account of how the world’s greatest Special Forces unit, the SAS, was formed under extraordinary circumstances in the darkest days of World War Two.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this only BBC UK? I think they got wise to VPN use, so cant even do that anymore.

Wonder if they will get to stuff like the raid on St. Nazaire? It would be a huge production.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is this only BBC UK? I think they got wise to VPN use, so cant even do that anymore.

Wonder if they will get to stuff like the raid on St. Nazaire? It would be a huge production.

All the episodes are on torrent sites. Apparently it's also on Epix.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
1667430472708.png

?

Burns

All the episodes are on torrent sites. Apparently it's also on Epix.
Torrent is always last resort method, would rather stream it in 1080, if I can find it, than take up space on a HD. Unfortunately, no access to Epix, so I guess that's it, if I want to watch it.

The trailer, strangely enough, makes it look like an Americanized action-e explosion-e dudebros all over type thing. I wonder how close they are sticking to history.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The trailer, strangely enough, makes it look like an Americanized action-e explosion-e dudebros all over type thing. I wonder how close they are sticking to history.

That wasn't the impression I got from the trailer - if US action movie was what you meant.

Admittedly I only thought about it for 5 seconds but the titles made me it was their take on this:

1667433960234.png

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
You can get an EPIX trial account via Amazon prime ... if you're not BBC UK.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The trailer, strangely enough, makes it look like an Americanized action-e explosion-e dudebros all over type thing.

It's not, even a little bit.

Probably just the trailer cut to be 'exciting'.

I liked this overall - Alfie Allen did a really good job I thought. I am a bit questioning of a second season of it though, in mild spoilers, a bunch of crazy people doing insanely dangerous things in a warzone don't have a particularly high life expectancy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

It's not, even a little bit.

Probably just the trailer cut to be 'exciting'.

I liked this overall - Alfie Allen did a really good job I thought. I am a bit questioning of a second season of it though, in mild spoilers, a bunch of crazy people doing insanely dangerous things in a warzone don't have a particularly high life expectancy.
I'll have to give it a watch. With it being on the BBC, I thought maybe Prime or Netflix would pick it up, so I put off downloading it, and then kinda forgot about it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database