Saved by the Bell

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Got a new set of binoculars? Nice.

We all die. We all hope for a nice easy death surrounded by loved ones. I wish that for all my peeps. But not you...oh not you. When your time comes @Dom I look upon the heavens and ask god one thing. That you my friend catch gangrenous nut sack cancer, that they find the only cure, is hot maggots placed upon the infected area. I will die soon enough. BUT I will actually smile as I walk thru those pearly gates knowing that you survived.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
We all die. We all hope for a nice easy death surrounded by loved ones. I wish that for all my peeps. But not you...oh not you. When your time comes @Dom I look upon the heavens and ask god one thing. That you my friend catch gangrenous nut sack cancer, that they find the only cure, is hot maggots placed upon the infected area. I will die soon enough. BUT I will actually smile as I walk thru those pearly gates knowing that you survived.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Oh wait, sorry, let me fix that for you.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder has PM and let me know that they are remaking this scene but with the new tranny cheerleader.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if Jesse will be dealing "caffeine" pills to the students.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this will probably top the ratings.

the highest viewed tv show on netflix was fuller house...

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will watch it, not going to lie.

Same. Even though there is zero chance this is good and will only live off the nostalgia moments.

Are Zach/Kelly actually recurring roles or they just showing the cameos they make?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users