ScarJo gives many fs...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
First she was supposed to play a hot redhead
zz40cf0a6b-550x365.jpg

And she morphed into a basic aged blond
landscape-1519655076-scarlett-johansson-black-widow-avengers-infinity-war.jpg

Then she plays a Jap, and somehow her jewy nose is larger here
Ghost-In-Shell-Movie-Scarlett-Johansson-Asian-Vfx.jpg

Now she's playing a Tranny
Scarlett Johansson continues problematic streak, will play a trans man
(images too ugly to link, also many trannies are bitching, too ugly)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So... does this mean if I continue to fap to her, does that now make me gay? What if I fap to the thought of her and Lauren Southern doing it? Is that then straight sex, or gay sex? I'm confused, someone please explain.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If 1 = 2, then 2 = 1, then 1 = 3 and 2 = 3

So if trans women are real women, then real women are trans women. Scarjo is a real woman and is playing a trans man (real woman identifying as a trans man). Yet trans activists bitch when a "cis-actor/actress" plays trans roles. But if trans are real women/men, then it's all the same right? It just proves, really that transwomen/men are NOT real women/men. Trannies bitch about being treated equally, fairly... they "only" want the same rights as everyone else, but when it comes time to being offended, you bet your butt they will THEN make the distinction of being "trans", not "cis".

That picture of that 'transman' in the article is a fat butch lesbian woman... nothing more. I hate people.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

I always thought the Ghost in the Shell complaint was dumb. The people bitching obviously knew nothing about the anime beyond the fact it was made in Japan and the main character had a Japanese name...and they never actually watched the movie or probably even the anime. The whole underlying theme in the anime (which the movie follows as well) is what happens to our identity when our bodies and even memories completely change due to technology.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Apparently the person she's playing was only rumoured to have had a sex change, and was self IDing as a man. Therefore it is fine for SJ to play her and there's no reason to hire a trans actor instead

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Stupid actors and their "pretending to be something they aren't"!

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If 1 = 2, then 2 = 1, then 1 = 3 and 2 = 3

So if trans women are real women, then real women are trans women. Scarjo is a real woman and is playing a trans man (real woman identifying as a trans man). Yet trans activists bitch when a "cis-actor/actress" plays trans roles. But if trans are real women/men, then it's all the same right? It just proves, really that transwomen/men are NOT real women/men. Trannies bitch about being treated equally, fairly... they "only" want the same rights as everyone else, but when it comes time to being offended, you bet your butt they will THEN make the distinction of being "trans", not "cis".

That picture of that 'transman' in the article is a fat butch lesbian woman... nothing more. I hate people.

to be fair, the "frankly transphobic 2003 obituary" as described by the Verge,
Obituary: Dante 'Tex' Gill / Sexually ambivalent rub parlor owner
seems to go much further and is pretty convincing in arguing transman, not just a butch lesbian.
"she was always "the woman who prefers to be known as a man," or some variation of that description, and she sure looked and acted the part. "
"For years, according to police, Ms. Gill ran a string of parlors as fronts for prostitution, all the while insisting that she was a man and telling everyone she wanted to be known as "Mr. Gill."
20030109flsobitgill_230.jpg

In a time before hormone therapy or any other srs/procedures were pioneered.

Scar jo is not stocky, or mannish. I am not sure the plan there...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
to be fair, the "frankly transphobic 2003 obituary" as described by the Verge,
Obituary: Dante 'Tex' Gill / Sexually ambivalent rub parlor owner
seems to go much further and is pretty convincing in arguing transman, not just a butch lesbian.
"she was always "the woman who prefers to be known as a man," or some variation of that description, and she sure looked and acted the part. "
"For years, according to police, Ms. Gill ran a string of parlors as fronts for prostitution, all the while insisting that she was a man and telling everyone she wanted to be known as "Mr. Gill."
20030109flsobitgill_230.jpg

In a time before hormone therapy or any other srs/procedures were pioneered.

Scar jo is not stocky, or mannish. I am not sure the plan there...

I think the plan is to put attractive people in movies so that people will want to watch it.

I’m not sure how it’ll work out though, guess we’ll see.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I think the plan is to put attractive people in movies so that people will want to watch it.

I’m not sure how it’ll work out though, guess we’ll see.
Has worked so well with her previous fringe movies and people like Megan Fox and JLaw.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
if being trans just means identifying as X when you might be born Y, isn't it transphobic to deny ScarJo the right to identify as a man for 6 months

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
She continues to give zero fux
"Tell them that they can be directed to Jeffrey Tambor, Jared Leto, and Felicity Huffman's reps for comment," she said in a statement printed by US feminist culture website Bustle.

The move has only served to fan the flames: Tambor, Leto and Huffman are all cis actors who were cast in trans roles, with Leto winning an Oscar for his portrayal of Rayon, a transgender woman who is living with HIV.
However, Tambor is an even more contentious choice of comparison. The 73-year-old actor won an Emmy for his portrayal of Maura, a transgender woman in Amazon's Transparent, but was later fired from the show after being accused of sexual harassment by two of his transgender colleagues.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont get the outrage. lady pretends to be man. then later on a movie is made about it and they cast a lady pretending to be a man? are the trannies mad that she's pretending to be something that she knows she isnt?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i dont get the outrage. lady pretends to be man. then later on a movie is made about it and they cast a lady pretending to be a man? are the trannies mad that she's pretending to be something that she knows she isnt?

Yes, they want an actual woman who believes they are a man and not just a woman pretending to be one for the movie.

This movie does not sound interesting to me, I could give two shits who plays Mr Fatty McRubdown because the whole movie sounds like sjw trend pandering bullshit.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
She is cast in the role for the same reason she was in Ghost in a Shell.

100% the original character is japanese, the human mind was japanese, the robo body is japanese, all in the manga, however

No one is gonna watch tiny tit no name jap girl with poor acting.

They WILL watch, ScarJo big titty with poor acting.

$$$

• 2Worf

khorum

Murder Apologist
She is cast in the role for the same reason she was in Ghost in a Shell.

100% the original character is japanese, the human mind was japanese, the robo body is japanese, all in the manga, however

No one is gonna watch tiny tit no name jap girl with poor acting.

They WILL watch, ScarJo big titty with poor acting.

$$$

It wasn't even good yellow-face. They should've made scarjo do the "aawww sooki-sooki me love you ting-wang long time" fake asian accent.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It wasn't even good yellow-face. They should've made scarjo do the "aawww sooki-sooki me love you ting-wang long time" fake asian accent.
Her acting so bad, couldn't get any worse!

We also know Trans are mad cuz ScarJo is way too pretty to be Trans, Trans be like "i gotta aspire to THAT now?"

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.