Scenes from movies you didn't like that stuck with you

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Szlia

Memorable scenes in good films are too many to count, but trying to find a memorable scene in a movie I did not like is no easy task... A silly one came to mind.

Do you know how in just about every movie involving prison guards you have the guys walking by the cells, sliding their baton on the bars? Dong dong dong dong dong.... I always thought that was about being irritating, a kind of mental warfare with the inmates. Well, a couple years back, I saw a pretty boring Thai biopic called The Last Executioner. The main character was a regular prison guard before becoming the guy in charge of shooting people to death and in a scene he recalls how he learned the prison guard job. He explains that sliding the baton is done to detect if the bars have been tempered with! Dong dong dong dong: all is ok. Dong dong ding dong: problem.

It was like an epiphany seeing this scene.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

That makes a lot of sense, and I also thought it was done to 'get to' the prisoners, ruin their sleep at night, and just to be "If you don't like this, well tough, what are you even gonna do about it??"

Siliconemelons

because it stuck with "me" or more like "us" as it is a joke I always bring up with my wife - but when the dude comes out from the mist at the end of Pride and Prejudice - I always reference that shit when I make fum of my wife or whenever there is fog or mist in the morning heh

Also, from the Notebook - the "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" scene - most of these are from girl movies my wife made me watch the few scenes that are funny to me as a man and "romantic" to my wife so I get to mess with her.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
While Resurrection wasn't really all that good this scene was still tops for me:

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
While it was a well made movie, the most memorable scene turned it into a movie I couldn't watch again:

The fuckin' "ass to ass" scene from Requiem

Movie was fucking awful but the home movies were legit creepy....Sinister

The lawnmower tape scene was really well done: up until that point, all the other tapes had some kind of music behind them, but not this one. Then when the sound kicks in right before you see what the lawnmower is about to hit...holy god that got a jump outta me.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Die Hard 2 wasn't bad but it def didn't live up to the near-perfection of the original.

What I love... LOVE from the movie is actually the Edited-For-TV version where instead of McClane saying his infamous line "Yippee Kai Yay Motherfucker", they censored it to "Yippee Kai Yay Mr. Falcon" Ahahahaha!! Made no sense whatsoever (There was no Mr. Falcon in the movie!!) and the dub is hilariously bad too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Die Hard 2 wasn't bad but it def didn't live up to the near-perfection of the original.

What I love... LOVE from the movie is actually the Edited-For-TV version where instead of McClane saying his infamous line "Yippee Kai Yay Motherfucker", they censored it to "Yippee Kai Yay Mr. Falcon" Ahahahaha!! Made no sense whatsoever (There was no Mr. Falcon in the movie!!) and the dub is hilariously bad too.

The edited for TBS version of that movie is full of hilariously bad dubs. My personal favorite was McLane yelling "Oh darn, oh shooooooooot" as he ejected from the fighter plane.

• 1Worf

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The Last House on the Left (1972) had quite a few that stuck with me, but none more than the scene where one of the captors chases down the girl he kidnapped and rapes her while carving a smiling face into her chest, all played to upbeat banjo music. The screams were haunting as fuck. Honorable mention from that movie is the scene where the girls are forced to pee their pants, such a fucked up movie that I barely made it through and will never watch again.

Another is the little tap-dancing girl stepping on the worm thingies in Eraserhead. Saw it once when I was no older than 7 and it has stayed with me ever since.

I'll also throw in the Human Centipede and Deliverance for obvious reasons...

Siliconemelons

DieHard TV dubs are legit hilarious because they are so bad. I remember them as a "kid" thinking it was funny and very amusing.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Last House on the Left (1972) had quite a few that stuck with me, but none more than the scene where one of the captors chases down the girl he kidnapped and rapes her while carving a smiling face into her chest, all played to upbeat banjo music. The screams were haunting as fuck. Honorable mention from that movie is the scene where the girls are forced to pee their pants, such a fucked up movie that I barely made it through and will never watch again.

Another is the little tap-dancing girl stepping on the worm thingies in Eraserhead. Saw it once when I was no older than 7 and it has stayed with me ever since.

I'll also throw in the Human Centipede and Deliverance for obvious reasons...

Have you ever seen the original I Spit on Your Grave? I think you would like it and by like it I mean you'd barely make it through and then never watch it again. It's good though! Rape revenge exploitation flick from the '70s.

Fedor

<Banned>

Ronnie and Susie find Angela sitting on the beach and humming, with Paul whose head appears to be resting on her lap as she strokes his hair. They are shocked when Angela jumps up holding a hunting knife, dropping Paul’s severed head, and they discover that not only is she the killer, but that "Angela" is actually Peter, her thought-to-be-dead brother.

It is revealed in a flashback that the real Angela died in the accident and Peter survived. After Martha gained custody of him, she decided to raise Peter as the girl she always wanted, already having a son. Shocked, Ronnie exclaims "How can it be? My God, she’s a boy!”, as the nude and blood-covered "Angela", with male genitalia in full view, stands before the horrified Susie and Ronnie, while letting out an animalistic sound.

The climactic scene was accomplished by using a nude man wearing a mask cast from Felissa Rose's face. There were talks, and even molds created for a strap-on prosthetic penis for Felissa herself to wear, but the idea was ultimately scrapped. The thin man who stood in for Angela in this one scene was a college student who needed to get drunk before he was able to do the scene.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf