Scenes from movies you didn't like that stuck with you

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
*ahem*

Scenes from movies you didn't like that stuck with you
That's the title, but I'm the one that made the thread. The very last thing I said in that post was "What are some other movie scenes (good or bad) that have stuck with you guys over the years? Even if you didn't like the movie they were in." Even if implies that you may like the movie but may not.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I loved that scene but in my mind this and "Scent of a Woman" (another great movie) mark the point where Pacino kind of jumped the shark and just started snarling all his lines.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was about to post about Pacino in Devil's Advocate. He's a good Satan in that movie.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I’ll briefly vent about Napoleon Dynamite. I saw this based on everyone else freaking out about it, and I ended up hating it as a movie. It was just too much of a series of non-sequiturs. In my opinion, it did have hilarious moments and ideas, and I think it would have been a phenomenal series of short skits, but like skits on SNL, it just went on for too long and failed for me. Having said all that,

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Bees scene from wickerman and the pancakes scene from cabin fever.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest fucked me up and I have only watched that film once.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The remake of Solaris was whatever but it does have this really cool scene where the main character, upon meeting his long dead wife on the space station he's been sent to investigate, puts her on an escape pod and sends here off into oblivion. There's something about that reaction to the impossible that I really like. No, this cannot be and I will not entertain that it is so.

Then she reappears and he has to consider that maybe there's two of them and that he sent one off to die in space.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That's the title, but I'm the one that made the thread. The very last thing I said in that post was "What are some other movie scenes (good or bad) that have stuck with you guys over the years? Even if you didn't like the movie they were in." Even if implies that you may like the movie but may not.
In that case, scenes from Event Horizon involving Sam Neil with his eyes removed. *shudder*

Or the boy lacerating the achilles in Pet Cemetery (also Hostel). Shit gives me the heeby jeebies.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
House of Wax, when the bad guy cuts some dude's Achilles tendon with a pair of hand pruners.
Omg I shudder every time I remember that.

• 1Barf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Best opening scene of any film ever, and the whole rest of the movie is pure garbage.

If you listen to the director's commentary of that scene is based on his RL, they punched out the girlfriends when they knew they were going to get mobbed.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
The Ruins.

The girl has a plant or something growing in her leg so they have to cut it off by smashing her leg with a rock to break the bone and then tear through the tissue with a regular knife. Fuuuuu

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kung Pow is not a great movie, but this scene slays me:

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Kung Pow is not a great movie, but this scene slays me:

This is the only scene I remember from that dumb movie and it always cracks me the fuck up when I think about it.

I had fallen asleep early on the couch one night with the TV just set on HBO, and groggily woke up to the rape scene in The Accused starting, which I'd never heard of, and now that damn scene is pretty much burned into my brain.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I had fallen asleep early on the couch one night with the TV just set on HBO, and groggily woke up to the rape scene in The Accused starting, which I'd never heard of, and now that damn scene is pretty much burned into my brain.
Director musta been a troll when he said, i want jodie foster rapped on this machine
[Movie]Accused,%20The%20(1988)_05.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users