Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder made a thred about stoves and ovens in the grownup forum where he is safe
giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Silver Knight of the Realm
Scream feeder, bro, perhaps it's just my desire to remember my time here fondly, but has FoH/aychamo/hoofshots/moarnetz/rerolled/foh2.0 always been some kind of conservative wonderland? I never really took people seriously and just assumed they were trollin' but shit seems weirder than I remember.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Scream feeder, bro, perhaps it's just my desire to remember my time here fondly, but has FoH/aychamo/hoofshots/moarnetz/rerolled/foh2.0 always been some kind of conservative wonderland? I never really took people seriously and just assumed they were trollin' but shit seems weirder than I remember.
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder **

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Obama 2020 bro

Obama was elected for being a jogger. Ended up being a race baiting, warmongering, civil killing, scandal making faggot. He only got peace prize for being a American Inventor.

Lool no. This place was a liberal cesspool forever that sucked obamas dick hardcore. Myself and a very small handful of smart people have been conservatives all along. We suffered through this forums growing pains out of liberalism to enlightenment.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Not at all. There has always been a fairly large liberal/progressive/left to most iterations of this board over the years. Conservatives have always been a vocal part since the beginning (people like Suineg, Phoenix, Aladin, khorum, fanaskin, tad10, General Antony etc etc), but this place has generally trended more "left" until the last few years. The reasons for that are complicated, complex and long.

During that time a lot of people that were disillusioned about Obama not being perfect and saw what the DNC did to Bernie in 2016 decided to switch to Donald Trump because for some reason, a silver-spoon, illiterate, cheating husband with a gold toilet was seen as the perfect "Working Mans" candidate.

Now, a lot of people switched literally to troll and be edgy, but as I'm sure you can see if you go through the part of the board that I am banned from, there are plenty of people that think Donald Trump is a God Emperor and treat politics even more like their favorite sport team than ever before.

Basically Gamergate got a lot of young/middle age dudes angry at anything they perceive as SJW, Trump got elected and now people feel safe and secure to use words like "jogger" (see above) when they mean to say the n-word (we can't say the word here because it gets filtered). Same with wakandan, dindu etc etc. You also are going to see a LOT more antisemitism trotted out followed by lots of "lol u got triggered!" when people get snippy about it.

I could go on and on and I left out a ton of shit, simplified a ton of shit and didn't give any real context that is needed.

So if you want to fit in, make sure to use Jogger, Dindu, Wakandan(these all mean N-word...it's a cute code they have), and blame Jews, Women, Liberals and anyone that isn't fully on board with Trump as terrorists trying to destroy western civilization and you'll do fine when discussing politics or anything about the Culture War.

You could just stay out of that shit too. I'm banned from for basically saying the above so I have no choice.

But the real TL:DR is "No. People just started enacting Poes Law and believing the parody as reality."

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Not at all. There has always been a fairly large liberal/progressive/left to most iterations of this board over the years. Conservatives have always been a vocal part since the beginning (people like Suineg, Phoenix, Aladin, khorum, fanaskin, tad10, General Antony etc etc), but this place has generally trended more "left" until the last few years. The reasons for that are complicated, complex and long.

During that time a lot of people that were disillusioned about Obama not being perfect and saw what the DNC did to Bernie in 2016 decided to switch to Donald Trump because for some reason, a silver-spoon, illiterate, cheating husband with a gold toilet was seen as the perfect "Working Mans" candidate.

Now, a lot of people switched literally to troll and be edgy, but as I'm sure you can see if you go through the part of the board that I am banned from, there are plenty of people that think Donald Trump is a God Emperor and treat politics even more like their favorite sport team than ever before.

Basically Gamergate got a lot of young/middle age dudes angry at anything they perceive as SJW, Trump got elected and now people feel safe and secure to use words like "jogger" (see above) when they mean to say the n-word (we can't say the word here because it gets filtered). Same with wakandan, dindu etc etc. You also are going to see a LOT more antisemitism trotted out followed by lots of "lol u got triggered!" when people get snippy about it.

I could go on and on and I left out a ton of shit, simplified a ton of shit and didn't give any real context that is needed.

So if you want to fit in, make sure to use Jogger, Dindu, Wakandan(these all mean N-word...it's a cute code they have), and blame Jews, Women, Liberals and anyone that isn't fully on board with Trump as terrorists trying to destroy western civilization and you'll do fine when discussing politics or anything about the Culture War.

You could just stay out of that shit too. I'm banned from for basically saying the above so I have no choice.

But the real TL:DR is "No. People just started enacting Poes Law and believing the parody as reality."
Funny part is I still know you'll vote for trump in November.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If you don't vote for joe you are pretty much voting for trump. So thank you bro.
I live in California...Joe can stand to lose a couple here. I'm sure it will be fine. A buddy of mine that voted Trump in 2016 is going with Joe this year so that balances it all out.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I live in California...Joe can stand to lose a couple here. I'm sure it will be fine. A buddy of mine that voted Trump in 2016 is going with Joe this year so that balances it all out.
Nope. Still a vote for trump. 001001102 001001102 you gonna vote for pedo biden? If you do it literally means you endorse pedophilia as a sexual orientation.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Nope. Still a vote for trump. 001001102 001001102 you gonna vote for pedo biden? If you do it literally means you endorse pedophilia as a sexual orientation.
See numbers, this is the kind of stuff that actually used to be a joke but folks around are actually dead set seriously about this shit. Place got weird as all hell...

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
See numbers, this is the kind of stuff that actually used to be a joke but folks around are actually dead set seriously about this shit. Place got weird as all hell...
You're a man living in the past scream. America has moved on past liberalism and is embracing loving your country, the importance of family and hard work. We tried liberalism and all it got us is trannies twerking for toddlers in libraries and netflix indoctrinating our daughters to be whores.

Do you love america scream?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder the fuck is this? Thought you had a gf? Or are you married again? You are a pathological liar.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder the fuck is this? Thought you had a gf? Or are you married again? You are a pathological liar.

Lol. You're too much bro. Never change folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.