Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
@don that is mayo...
Love you bro but you are 100% wrong on that one. Donair sauce is one of those weird canadian things that I wish we had more of in America. it's fucking delicious. The sweetness of the condensed milk (what Moose Boy calls evaporated milk) mixed with the garlic is delicious.

I, as America... apologize for this. It's not ohr fault youve been ass blasted woth cheap knock offs of garlic bread. I hope in the future we can come to terms on what is good and what is great! Make Garlic Bread Great Again (non canadian GB).
So since we have established that Garlic BREAD is obviously the superior Garlic/carb combo, now we need to wittle down the best bread.

Do you go with a simple sandwich bread? Ciabatta roll? French loaf?

I think that for bang and buck you can never go wrong with Gods Bread. Texas Toast.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
‘‘Twas in the great discord election night 2020. Feels like a month ago now but was a mere 70 hours ago. I’m willing to legitimize it if Scream inc is
It was 100% a discord bet and I can legitimize that we made a 12 month avatar bet based on which old dumbass will be sworn in on Inauguration Day. I'm biden and he is so very obviously for Trump (in case his Worst Trade in History wasn't evident).

Uh, no fucking way is this bet valid. The authorized observers do not have meaningful access! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
Take it up with King Coward LLR. He wants to make special bans and then special rules all ding dong day that is his call. As of now, the bet is valid and only requires a full witness by Amod.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It was 100% a discord bet and I can legitimize that we made a 12 month avatar bet based on which old dumbass will be sworn in on Inauguration Day. I'm biden and he is so very obviously for Trump (in case his Worst Trade in History wasn't evident).

Springbok Springbok if you are in agreement here I shall witness this bet.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Thinkin about buying one of those big track things that used to bring the space shuttle to the launch pad. Like put my mars rover up there and my bugatti. Just roll around town picking up chicks. Never get a speeding ticket, thing goes like 1 mph.

Might order 2 of them actually. What you bros think?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Thinkin about buying one of those big track things that used to bring the space shuttle to the launch pad. Like put my mars rover up there and my bugatti. Just roll around town picking up chicks. Never get a speeding ticket, thing goes like 1 mph.

Might order 2 of them actually. What you bros think?

I actually had one for a number of years, but sometimes it's more pain than it's worth. Dumb bitches always be falling off the top of it when they get drunk and then you gotta get your people to take care of the body. And then, if you don't have your shuttle down there because you got your boys flying in space, bitches all act disappointed. It's like, ho, you got a fucking crawler transporter up in this bitch, maybe after you slob my knob a couple hundo times you can see the shuttle, but don't get your hopes up, HO. Namean?

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I actually had one for a number of years, but sometimes it's more pain than it's worth. Dumb bitches always be falling off the top of it when they get drunk and then you gotta get your people to take care of the body. And then, if you don't have your shuttle down there because you got your boys flying in space, bitches all act disappointed. It's like, ho, you got a fucking crawler transporter up in this bitch, maybe after you slob my knob a couple hundo times you can see the shuttle, but don't get your hopes up, HO. Namean?
I went with 3 crawlers. Sooo... the two crawlers act as the base, i have the third one up top of the two. Then of course the multiple mars rovers and bugattis.

I think this is the right way to do it.

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Stupid move. You should have just installed a magnetic train to wherever you want to go. One you can load your Mars rovers and Bugattis in.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Love you bro but you are 100% wrong on that one. Donair sauce is one of those weird canadian things that I wish we had more of in America. it's fucking delicious. The sweetness of the condensed milk (what Moose Boy calls evaporated milk) mixed with the garlic is delicious.

So since we have established that Garlic BREAD is obviously the superior Garlic/carb combo, now we need to wittle down the best bread.

Do you go with a simple sandwich bread? Ciabatta roll? French loaf?

I think that for bang and buck you can never go wrong with Gods Bread. Texas Toast.
What does Lumi Lumi say? Garlic wise.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Finally watched no country for old men like 3 nights ago, that was pretty solid. I had to look up like 3 times when it was made because of tommy lee jones. Everytime he was ln screen he looked weird because it was Soooooo long ago but not really. Its weird.

Good stuff though.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder how does it feel knowing M2DJT (my man donald j trump) will be your president for four more years?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder how does it feel knowing M2DJT (my man donald j trump) will be your president for four more years?

I'd be worrying about what you're going to be doing over the next 5 months.

EEORZ7o43xXwcFm6jDJybRG3Z18Nrkrmu9kSaEm4kLc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.