Screamfeeder's Seat Announcement Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for announcing the candidacy for Screamfeeder's seat. Anyone can announce their candidacy for this seat by posting in this thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in this thread also. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

Please see:Moderator Election 2016 HQfor details.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Aren't we all just Screamfeeder alts? I nominate myself as a candidate for this seat. Jugs need authority.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Aren't we all just Screamfeeder alts? I nominate myself as a candidate for this seat. Jugs need authority.
JDAGqsd.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I second Cad for this seat.
Here's my candidacy speech:

1. I will not censor people I'm actively arguing with, nor will I seek retribution on someone for arguing with me in another thread by censoring them.
2. I will not give leniency for shitposting to those I agree with philosophically, nor vice-versa.
3. Anything else is unpromised and we'll see.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't support cad because once I tried to change his avatar to some money bags and he immediately got rid of it

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't know how much I want to get involved in the board politics and such, but I can obviously spot shitposting.
To be perfectly honest with you, the only board politics are in this sub forum. You essentially know everything. The mods communicate here far more than in the mod forum where we have just one thread that we keep running.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
My candidacy speech;

1. I don't censor, say what you want in the appropriate place.
2. I don't argue with anyone here so I won't take sides
3. Cad has enough stuff, help a Jug out.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If Cad becomes Amod his avatar has to remain the Monopoly guy the entire time.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
If I become amod, I want the bottom part of this to be my avatar. Otherwise, it stays blank.

rrr_img_124141.jpg

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
When I am elected mod for this seat, I promise to force Cad to have a longer name, something typed into his Registered User slot, a location other than some faggoty zipcode that we all have to google, and a kickass avatar.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
When I am elected mod for this seat, I promise to force Cad to have a longer name, something typed into his Registered User slot, a location other than some faggoty zipcode that we all have to google, and a kickass avatar.
You googled my zip code, haha. Mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.