Scrolls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I signed up for Cardhunter when that link was posted in this thread and got in a couple days ago. It's quite a bit of fun so far. Very clean mix of tactical rpg + tcg it feels like. Although if you have money to throw at it, you can buy random loot chests and probably end up with way better shit than other people of your level. I haven't tried MP yet so no idea how it impacts that.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if anyone has kept up with this, but the mods for this game have given TONS of features, pretty much everything you could ask for.

Friends list is being added within a week or two.

And lastly, DECAY the 4th faction is on the test server. Everyone that was asking for more cards will get a bunch now along with new strategies. Plus they have released a few cards for each of the other 3 sets since then. Decay should be released in the next week or two.

Caliane

Anyone got an update on this?

Was playing cardhunter.. and thinking about the hearthstone buzz. then remembered this game. and was wondering what its status was.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So I know this game got old quick for a lot of people, but there is a big patch coming out next week that might interest people.

Scrolls patch

TLDR - 44 new cards (Decay set was also released if you missed that), spectator mode, and a tournament mode called Judgement similar to Hearthstone's tourny mode. You can buy in with gold or real money currency, then you DRAFT(yay), then you can win gold/cards.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This apparently went live yesterday. Word is there isn't a ton playing it though. I downloaded it just for the hell of it but haven't played yet. Anyone else mess around with this?

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes, and Northerner put it best. It's been a while since I've played though. Was fairly polished, just didn't grab my attention.

Eh, it is okay but not stunning. Not sure why I stopped playing but I don't have much interest in returning I hate to say.