Searching for Flights ...

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll third that, on long flights I booze up, put headphones in and pass out to whatever selection of movies they have on the plane. Works like a charm.

The middle seats do suck, if you can't get one of the isle seats it's generally less comfortable, but all things considered we are talking about first world problems here. Yes, it is a little annoying and uncomfortable to sit on ANY plane for 12 hours, getting up when people have to pee, etc. but you are traveling half-way around the world in 10 hours. Shut up, watch the movie, drink the free beer....at least that's what I tell myself.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
When I went to Paris for my honeymoon, I had a severe toothache. I took 1 norco, 2 ambien CR, 3 Intermezzo (sublingual ambien), with one Intermezzo up the rear. I woke up about an hour later. I wanted to cry. :|

But, alcohol + ambien is great. I'll have to try Xanax next time.

Vinen

God is dead
When I went to Paris for my honeymoon, I had a severe toothache. I took 1 norco, 2 ambien CR, 3 Intermezzo (sublingual ambien), with one Intermezzo up the rear. I woke up about an hour later. I wanted to cry. :|

But, alcohol + ambien is great. I'll have to try Xanax next time.
I still haven't hit the Ambien. I'm at the off the shelf stage.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Alcohol and xanax would likely lead to me getting kicked off the flight. I'll pass!

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of long overseas flights. It's a life goal of mine to be in the mile high club(sex in Colorado does not count), maybe I should go to that prostitute thread and see what I can find. You don't even need to use bathrooms anymore, they have those little curtain sections for the stewardess.

In other news, Austrian Airlines stop serving alcohol after a certain hour....shame on them!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Go with Tylenol pm. Popped like 6 of them coming back from iraq and the stewardess couldn't wake me for the meal.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got a red eye tonight. A friend is tending bar right next to a BART station. $$$.

Vinen

God is dead
I got a red eye tonight. A friend is tending bar right next to a BART station. $$$.
Oi. Make sure you can make it through security. I drink in the airport not outside. Much easier to force focus for 10 minutes and stumble onto the plane than through security.