Sense8

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's not the hacking itself, it's her line delivery. Which is mediocre in general, but gets worse when anything computer related comes out of her mouth. I try to let it slide, for the simple fact that it's not like they have a ton of tranny actress to choose from, but it's still annoying.

Thanks for the video though, that was hilarious.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Just finished this. Really enjoyed it. Yeah, it kinda goes out of its way to be "inclusive", but so what? More character-driven than anything else, but great acting, great production qualities and the action that is there is quite good.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished. Watched the season over a span of 3 days, and I really liked it. I love everything Wachowski, but it took a few episodes to grow on me. The casting is spot on. Like some have said, the Iceland chick is great. I also really like the Mexican actor and the Indian girl, Kala, is beautiful. I look forward to the scenes where Sun (the girl from Cloud Atlas) gets to come in and kick ass. I don't necessarily disagree about the LGBT commentary, but that's not what they're pushing here. These are the Wachowski's, and their agenda is that of a pantheistic nature. Just like with the Matrix, they try to guide the audience down the path. If you can grasp the concept that these "clusters" are ultimately 1 person, then you'll be more ready to grasp the larger picture. That's why they were told that a relationship with someone from your cluster is the ultimate form of narcissism. They are essentially loving themselves.

--------------------

Also wanted to see more Morpheus... er.. I mean Jonas.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It starts out stupidly slow, and the rainbow cast is meh, but the ending is pretty good. I recommend it overall, but the beginning sucks.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The whole first season felt like a setup for the real show to start in season 2. That being said, hopefully this gets renewed and hopefully season 2 is good.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
This show isn't too bad. I do wish they would dial down all the homo stuff, but the story is fairly interesting.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Echo what was already said here, I thought it was really well acted but the story was really slow to start. Interested to see where they go with this.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So is this worth watching or what?
If you have other things on your watch list I would go that route. Personally I will wait for the S2 reviews before I invest any more time. Good acting, slow story, possibly a good show if they tone down the rainbow and pick up the action.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It ended up being pretty watchable after a terrible start. The only thing that continually got on my nerves was the once-per-episode shared feeling montage set against some mid 90s alternative song. The Four Non Blondes one made me want to quit the show entirely.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Finale
Episode 12 punched me right in the feels with the Icelandic chick losing her baby. She's probably my favorite character, followed very closely by Sun.

I'll echo the responses of everyone else. The first six(?) or so episodes are so slow. There were definitely scenes (mostly with the trans character) that felt super preachy (for the first half of the season, eased up a bit after that), but overall a lot of each "characters" backstory was well developed and flowed fairly well. I had held off on watching this just because the Wachowski's were tied to it, but it's worth the watch. There are definitely better shows on Netflix, but if your queue is running dry, it's worth taking a look at. The last three episodes are really great with some amazing action sequences.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Man when this show dragged it dragggggggged and when it's good it is REALLY fucking good. Hoping season 2 drags a whole lot less now that a lot of the back story and gay shit is covered.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bab5 season 1 was a slow start but it was needed, I see this as the same. Season 2 is great news, hope JMS get's the chance to make all 5 again.