Seriously just fix fucking site already

0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#1
It"s bad enough having to suffer through Tyen/Swampdonkey on a daily basis, but having to click through stupid fucking malware warnings just to get there is ridiculous. The US Government could have fixed this already.

fix your shit | Tumblr
 

Pigbenis

<Donors Crew>
611
2d 8h 37m
Reactions
122 31 0 0
#2
Someone needs to make Hoofshots 2.0 and everyone should just bail. It"s clear no one gives a fuck anymore.

Requiem hates white people.
 

Shonuff

Knight of the Realm
4,463
0
Reactions
276 93 0 0
#3
Baron von Rudd said:
It"s bad enough having to suffer through Tyen/Swampdonkey on a daily basis, but having to click through stupid fucking malware warnings just to get there is ridiculous. The US Government could have fixed this already.

fix your shit | Tumblr
And there are no youtube embeds.
 
0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#4
PigBenis said:
Someone needs to make Hoofshots 2.0 and everyone should just bail. It"s clear no one gives a fuck anymore.

Requiem hates white people.
Hoofshots without all the gore. I went there a few times and was shocked... It ain"t 1997 anymore, Internet gore is so pass?.

If we cut down the traffic here, like everyone who comes here, they"d take a hit on adsense and shit and get the picture as they lose money. I"d wager that FoH gets enough traffic that someone is making a few pennies, or at the very least- the site pays for itself.
 
0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#5
PigBenis said:
Someone needs to make Hoofshots 2.0 and everyone should just bail. It"s clear no one gives a fuck anymore.

Requiem hates white people.
It"s being worked on.
 
0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#6
Evelys said:
It"s being worked on.
Then gives us details and etas and shit. It"s been going on for so long now that it"s downright stupid to still be there at this point - how fucking much longer?
 
0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#8
Evelys said:
It"s being worked on.
I knew it!

More proof of the E-rronious & E-velys E-lliance of E-vil! Using their secret hacksing powers to bring down our home of FoH and steal our megahertz for their own nefarious ends!

First Krinkled, then FoHGuild, tommorow the world!
 

Baek

Knight of the Realm
187
9h 22m
Reactions
71 17 0 0
#9
this happened toother sitestoo right? how"d they fix it?
 
0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#11
Yermum Onceme said:
Then gives us details and etas and shit. It"s been going on for so long now that it"s downright stupid to still be there at this point - how fucking much longer?
I have no idea if Req will fix this shit. I"m talking about an alternative.
 

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Former Moderator>
13,535
4d 6h 4m
Reactions
35,678 2,069 0 0
#12
Alternative needs black background with white text. Ain"t going be reading no blinding bright white sun forum.
 
0
0
Reactions
0 0 0 0
#13
Fix it or close it. Either way get off your asses.
Thanks
 

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
28,799
17d 15h 18m
Reactions
56,704 3,921 0 0
#14
Dr. Mario Speedwagon said:
Alternative needs black background with white text. Ain"t going be reading no blinding bright white sun forum.
i thought i read somewhere here that foh uses a dark red background with white letters. either way it works. those bright forums suck. can i come post on your new forums guys? and if we get the malware message over there we can just "Step 2???????" and it will be fixed
 

Lenas

Tread Lightly
<Donors Crew>
5,862
23h 40m
Reactions
861 86 0 0
#16
Maester Chuk Astrocreep said:
i thought i read somewhere here that foh uses a dark red background with white letters.
Grey on top of near-black. We had white on black here for a while but people bitched about it a lot.

Edit - 4k posts. Fuck you Trex. Fuck you Tyen.
 

Jx3

Riddle me this...
<Donors Crew>
1,018
1m
Reactions
93 2 0 0
#17
Jug get their own house in the new place or we gots to take another RR and claim squatters rights?
 

Cutlery

<Donor All-Stars>
1,739
1d 1h 38m
Reactions
475 85 0 0
#18
Evelys said:
I have no idea if Req will fix this shit. I"m talking about an alternative.
Great, Hoofshots, ho!

Make sure Tuco is moderator of new place.
 
1,347
0
Reactions
5 0 0 0
#19
First you must build an Ark, get Fedor and Wolfen aboard and everyone else will follow two by two. We need a Captain to sail us to a new promised land that is too dry for a Swamp Donkey to survive.
 

Drinsic

privileged shitlord
<Donors Crew>
3,373
2d 12h 5m
Reactions
864 64 0 0
#20
Don"t forget to name the forum Canada.