Service Providers (Internet, TV, Etc)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I should say I don't watch much live TV, and most of my shows I watch a week late - so I may just torrent those shows or stream them if available. Most of the stuff I watch is on Netflix or HBO. My wife is the one that watches mass amounts of bullshit TV.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My wife is the one that watches mass amounts of bullshit TV.
Women are single-handedly keeping reality TV alive. All that bullshit "Housewives of..." crap and worse. My wife watches all that crap, and bitches about how much she hates all the people on the show the whole time, yet keeps on watching.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Women are single-handedly keeping reality TV alive. All that bullshit "Housewives of..." crap and worse. My wife watches all that crap, and bitches about how much she hates all the people on the show the whole time, yet keeps on watching.
Oh, so it's like The Walking Dead for women.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
If you have Comcast and just want 100mb internet, it's $100. I know that all to well after many an arguments with them.
For all intents and purposes this is false false false. I looked up their pricing for a random address at 3871 Harriet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409 (uptown-ish area):

rrr_img_124374.jpg

And there are parts of uptown that aren't too bad. Parking sucks though for sure.
There's parts of Detroit that aren't bad too. <3 I just hate uptown/the cities, especially Saint Paul, in general.

and they are a small company, don't be salty, at least SOMEONE is trying and hell, their coverage is better than Century Links 1GB coverage and Century Link is a million times large of a company than they are.
Not salty in the least, I'm excited for them and hope they expand quickly! I just want to point out their pricing for competitor's (at least Comcast) is wrong if not shady at best. And apparently I'm in the minority because I've had a solid, stable connection all the time with Comcast and when I had to cancel service at a previous place I didn't have any issues, and when I had to get setup at our apartment (June-ish 2014) and at our house (late November 2015) it was all very easy/little hassle. Having said that, I'd switch over the US Internet in a heartbeat if they were in my area and the reviews from current users were good.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm actually wondering how much of that is the case. How many areas have high speed dsl/cable/fios competition?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So in our area, where we have no competition, highest internet is 150mbps at $85.00 - OR 2Gbps for $300

I don't even know how they do 2Gbps.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I mean I know for a fact we don't have fiber here. So I don't really know how that works.

They didn't offer the 2Gbps before..