Seven Feet Below is no more.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Bros it is with a sad heart that I report that Seven Feet Below have played their last show. Im just sad I only found out about this now.

https://www.facebook.com/sevenfeetbelow

rrr_img_46474.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Of all their appearances that you guys choose to attack, no one points out this middle kid being the Boston Marathon Bomber?

This is old news.

They're already talking about doing a reunion tour. Spencer (lead vocals) just has to make sure it's cool with his mom first.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
My employee just asked me the other day who Ultimate Failure was. Had fun telling her about these fags getting sand in their vags. She appreciated all the work you beautiful bastards put into the FB page.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My employee just asked me the other day who Ultimate Failure was. Had fun telling her about these fags getting sand in their vags. She appreciated all the work you beautiful bastards put into the FB page.
This warms my heart. <3
One of my friends was talking about someone trolling a radio station the other day, so I had to tell him about the time I recorded songs and made a facebook page for a fake band in Idaho after the station ran a shady contest. Looking back, my one regret is that I never did a song about Cinnamilk.
frown.png

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is just like when The Beatles broke up.
I spat my beer out at this one.
For reals though guys, I'm so proud of all you accomplished in your quest for bettering the Universe. That Ultimate Failure thread was one of the greatest moments I've experienced on the intrawebs. I shed a tear that we're losing yet another fragment of that uplifting story.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Which one of them is missing a foot? I hope it's the fat chick, that would be hot.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
You guys have no taste in music at all!
Their guitarist rocks the fuck out of the solo in this song. Apparently it's a cover of some sort.