SGDQ Trannyfest 2019

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is FoH; it needn't be reminded.
Well this is sort of separate. I don't know if you follow agdq but the last few years it seems like every runner was a tranny and made the event more about that than the games. I don't know what was said, or how it was handled, but someone on staff definitely handled it

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know what was said, or how it was handled

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well this is sort of separate. I don't know if you follow agdq but the last few years it seems like every runner was a tranny and made the event more about that than the games. I don't know what was said, or how it was handled, but someone on staff definitely handled it
I mean... somewhat, yeah. AGDQ is like NASCAR to me... I just want to see the highlight reels. You gotta be a pretty big fan to sit through it all.

Obviously I have no qualms with trannies but the ratio of tranny speedrunners to normies out there was pretty lopsided LoL; we've discussed this before, the correlation of autism and trannydom and how the nature of speedrunning kinda skates on that autistic foundation.

So all the trannies were fired and/or uninvited back this year?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean... somewhat, yeah. AGDQ is like NASCAR to me... I just want to see the highlight reels. You gotta be a pretty big fan to sit through it all.

Obviously I have no qualms with trannies but the ratio of tranny speedrunners to normies out there was pretty lopsided LoL; we've discussed this before, the correlation of autism and trannydom and how the nature of speedrunning kinda skates on that autistic foundation.

So all the trannies were fired and/or uninvited back this year?
I have no idea. Proto was asked to step down, that I know. I wonder if they were the flagbearee

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no idea. Proto was asked to step down, that I know. I wonder if they were the flagbearee

Flagbearee? haha

One of the guys I watch pretty regularly, BarbarousKing, who was the guy who created the Super Mario World hack and ran in the SMW relay race said that they don't give you any instructions before you are about to run or commentate. People were asking him about the tranny stuff, political stuff, etc. and he said nope, they don't instruct you at all.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shemale Games Done Quick 2020 going on right now. Zelda 2 runner has she/her pronouns

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

I suspect an online edition will be significantly less successful, considering that in a normal edition, the runners and visitors typically do not stream during the duration of the event. It's a much fiercer competition for viewers this time around.

The upside of an online edition though is that it make it possible to showcase runners that could not have been in attendance in regular editions.