Shōgun

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a way to watch this legit without commercials or is it just Hulu bullshit?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty sure its an FX show. So I don't think so.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Is there a way to watch this legit without commercials or is it just Hulu bullshit?
It’s on Fubo for me.

Fubo, great for watching hockey, not so much at anything else apparently. The ads were so bad we gave up and streamed it from a friend’s plex.

Burns

Didn't think about who owned FX but just looked it up, yep Disney.

Luckily it isn't a Hulu exclusive, but I was hoping there was some place FX shows might be commercial free. Unfortunately, since it is all Disney owned, it won't be anywhere else. Frankly, I am a little surprised it isn't a Hulu exclusive after seeing Disney owns them all.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Didn't think about who owned FX but just looked it up, yep Disney.

You have 7 posts in the Deadpool & Wolverine thread, the film that will merge the FoX-Men Universe with the Disney owned MCU because Disney bought Fox, and you had to look up who now owns FX? /picard

• 1Garbage

Burns

You have 7 posts in the Deadpool & Wolverine thread, the film that will merge the FoX-Men Universe with the Disney owned MCU because Disney bought Fox, and you had to look up who now owns FX? /picard
Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoc, not Disney, and I don't care to keep track of what was sold off over the years.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoc, not Disney, and I don't care to keep track of what was sold off over the years.
Yeah. Murdoch owns Fox News. Not 20th Century Fox, which is owned by Disney.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

/doublepicard

1709571682983.png

Like Harshaw Harshaw said the Fox parent company sold off most of its 20th Century Fox related entertainment assets to Disney, leaving behind Fox News. Ergo, it was not a stretch of the imagination to assume that FX like 20th Century Fox is now owned by Disney also.

• 1Garbage

Burns

Yeah. Murdoch owns Fox News. Not 20th Century Fox, which is owned by Disney.
I always need to look them up to make sure. Between NBCUniversal, Comcast, Spectrum, Disney, Fox, Sky News UK, Sky News AU, ESPN, and Fox Sports I can never keep who owns what straight. Since it doesn't really effect me, I have no incentive to try to remember any of it either.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really good 3rd episode, keeps getting better

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I don't know which one is more crazy, Torunagas stealth moves or fat girls ninja speed.

• 1Like