Shadows Awakening

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Anyone try this out? It seems like your usual Diablo-like game but with a bit of a twist in having multiple 'forms' and existing in two dimensions somewhat like Shadow of Mordor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider

Anyone try this out? It seems like your usual Diablo-like game but with a bit of a twist in having multiple 'forms' and existing in two dimensions somewhat like Shadow of Mordor.

It's a buggy booring pile of trash, they gifted it to me for buying their previous buggy pile of trash. I'd contact steam support and ask them to remove it from me library if I thought they would.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's a buggy booring pile of trash, they gifted it to me for buying their previous buggy pile of trash. I'd contact steam support and ask them to remove it from me library if I thought they would.
You don't need to contact them, there's an option to remove games entirely from your account. It's in the support stuff, iirc it's similar to refunding the game but there's a specific option for it. You can google it, I know I found a guide to do it a few months ago when I wanted to clear some garbage F2P games out of my list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user