Shameless

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The finale this season was very... underwhelming. Usually they do something good. This ended like a typical episode, just with some loose ends tied up. I don't give a shit about Ian being gay jesus. Fiona's problems were at least real enough. And I like that Lip is doing the right thing by the girl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Damn that was actually the finale? I questioned it at the end whether it was just because a bunch of the stories were still on going, but figured it might be because it was episode 12.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was also questioning if it was the finale. When you think about it though the only open storylines are Ian and Debbie. Everyone else pretty much resolved their storylines (Frank didn't even really have one this season).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the first episode of the new season airs tonight, but it's already available at your favorite download spots. Looking forward to actually watching it. I really like this show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched the first episode of Season 9. This is off to a great start. Frank plays a much bigger role this season (it seems). Plus, Carl's crazy bitch might be out of the picture. Everyone is just doing Gallagher things.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This season is great thus far. The 6th episode was star studded.
Frank's new love interest is none other than Peggy Bundy.
Lip's new acquaintance is Courtney Cox.
And the priest that V & Kev meet is the one, the only, Bob Saget. Ha, this is great.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This season is great thus far. The 6th episode was star studded.
Frank's new love interest is none other than Peggy Bundy.
Lip's new acquaintance is Courtney Cox.
And the priest that V & Kev meet is the one, the only, Bob Saget. Ha, this is great.

So I've spent the last almost 2 months binging this show from beginning to end, I just finished this episode and wow what a great one. One more and I'm all caught up.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It starts up again January 20th.

This was such a long mid-season break.

• 1Like

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
I watched one episode with my sisternlaw over Thanksgiving and now i'm hooked and up to season 3 in a week.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What's everyone's favorite moment in the show? when I talk to people about this show I tell them about Sammis idea to help Chucky not get raped in Juvie and the scenes that follow that. It's always sold every single person on the show that I've talked to.

• 1Picard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh yeah, I forgot to let everyone know. Shameless is back from their mid-season break. They've done episodes 8, 9 & 10. There's still 1 month remaining (14 episodes total).

Enjoy.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
It amazes me that for the ridiculousness of the storylines on this show it has somehow walked the line of not jumping the shark.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I havent watched since it started back pup after its midseason break so I'll prob just wait for it to finish and then binge them.

I wonder if they will even bother with a new season.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Series finale was tonight. Was a pretty shitty ending. Didn’t wrap up literally anything. Loved this show, bummer to see it go out on a whimper.