Shameless

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This show has always been great, but it progressively gets crazier and crazier.

It's the family's relationship that I like the most. I don't have any brothers or sisters, but I imagine that "undying friendship" angle to be pretty strong. Even when you openly hate one another. Been all in with Shameless since day one.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I think I just started season six? not sure, was in an insomnia state last night.

It went from being a great show with some funny (not Lol parts) to fucking hilarious from 5 to 6.

Or maybe I was high on sleep dep.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
There's an entire story arc for Ian right now involving such phrases as Cis, AFAB, Pronoun-specific, etc. I recoiled in horror as it unfolded.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
There's an entire story arc for Ian right now involving such phrases as Cis, AFAB, Pronoun-specific, etc. I recoiled in horror as it unfolded.

Uhhh... that whole scene with them sitting around the table was fucking cringe worthy for me. Maybe it has some kind of appeal to people in the LGBT community? idk.... But for me I was like... why am I even bothering to sit through this?? I hope his character/story arc doesn't digress to Debbie levels where I turn the channel every time she appears.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the whole Ian stuff, pardon the pun, is gay as shit. Hell, go back to the firefighter dude at least that was watchable. This new trans shit is annoying.

New Gallagher family is awesome though. Frank killing it this season so far imo. Also, where are my Emmy Rossum sex scenes at? Usually there are like 10 per season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not liking the new "frank family" at all. That said, I do like the introduction to the russian chick's dad. He's pretty badass. Way better than the whiny bitch that used to rev his bike engine all hours of the night because of the dykes that moved next door.

Although, I can't think of any guests that I enjoyed more than Sheila's ex husband from season 1. He ruled.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Overall, I like this season again. I'm glad Frank's shitty new family is out of the picture (for the most part). And hopefully, Svetlana is also on her way out. Good times.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Just finally catching up with this season, and I'll echo the sentiments above-- the entire tranny story arc gives me the willies to the point I have to look away or fast forward. There's literally no comedic value to it as far as I can tell either; it just seems like a subtle effort to normalize gender pronouns and tranny sex.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The season is over now. I gotta say, that's probably the best season finale they've ever had. Very strong 2nd half, once you got past all the silly LGBTQRD shit.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Who would have known Debbie would turn into such a hottie.
Emma-Kenney-5.jpg

SN1SaTz.jpg

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still fondly remember way back in season 1 when the show starts with Fiona getting fucked. That was pretty damn hot.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The tranny stuff is weird, but Ian trying to explain to Kevin his tranny crush having a vagina, but not calling it a vagina is one of the funniest things I've ever watched. Kevin is one of the best secondary characters of any show. He's the perfect lovable doofus.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
finished up the season, ian storyline was weakest as usual, fiona's being the second weakest (again as usual). All the other shenanigans were great, always love adventures with Frank as well as watching V and Kevin try to get through life. Good stuff.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Woah, Shameless is back now! I had no idea. 2 episodes into the season already at that. Love this show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm really enjoying the new season. It's much more believable than a few previous seasons. And Lip is finally getting his shit together. So is the character 100% done being a genius? That was the character for the first few seasons at least. Now he's just a mechanic schlub. Hmm...
Aside from that, everyone appears to be having a good redemption this season.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This season is definitely a step up from the last two.

I fucking love white boy Carl and his army indoctrination. Good stuff.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Decent episode this week. Although, Carl turning into a bitch is less enjoyable.

But aside from that, everyone's doing well. And (almost) a fully nude Fiona shot. We see tits and about an inch away from muff. Oh well.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I've been binge watching thins over my Christmas break and it's a great show. I'm in the middle of season 4 now, and I think I'm in love with Amanda.

nichole-bloom-shameless-3.jpg

MV5BMjAxMTAwNzMwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzc1ODMzMDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,676,1000_AL_.jpg