Share play and its usefulness

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So im wondering what games will be fairly amazing for shareplay, both past and future. Ive not turned on my ps4 in ages but this shareplay functionality poses great interest to me since im all about the MP! However since im out of the loop in so many ways...what games that are out, or coming out within the next....6 months? will have a good use of this feature. Depending on the possible game uses i may re-up to PSPlus.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
No idea, really. I would assume that it would be any PS4 game that has multiplayer as an option.

Or maybe even the PS3 games that you can play on the PS4 using Sony's program.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
To be honest if they just got rid of that gay PS4 GUI and replaced it with the PS3 one I'd be happier.. Or at least let us organize our own folders or dropdowns or something. They aren't really fixing it..

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, was disappointed to read the patch notes - read to me like they were going to allow more library display changes than just "max at 15"

Column_sl

shitlord
Something weird about how the UI scales after the patch. My display is still set to 1080p ,but it looks like the UI is working on a slightly stretched resolution.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
So, after the update "rest mode (or whatever) is fucked, the ui is the wrong resolution, but share play works like wonders, it's fucking awesome. So far I've just been playing FIFA with my brother, and both our connections suck, but it actually works pretty good, the quality lowers a few notches some times but overall so far, so good. Not being able to charge when the machine's not on is fucked though, an update should be out soon if Sony knows what's up.

Vaclav

Yea, Rest mode gave me a minor freak out last night - for like 20 min - no clue why or how I fixed it though - I could reboot the system, controller would "link" with the system from the lights and the login message in the corner - but the damn system wouldn't recognize anything from either controller (tested wife's from her PS4 as well). Went away after like 10-15 min, but man I was having some panic attacks over it.

Vaclav

So, after the update "rest mode (or whatever) is fucked, the ui is the wrong resolution, but share play works like wonders, it's fucking awesome. So far I've just been playing FIFA with my brother, and both our connections suck, but it actually works pretty good, the quality lowers a few notches some times but overall so far, so good. Not being able to charge when the machine's not on is fucked though, an update should be out soon if Sony knows what's up.
Missed the "can't charge when the system is in Rest" comment - there's an option you can toggle to not have it time out after 4 hrs. You tried that?

[I never charge my controllers off the system though, phone USB chargers FTW]

rasstapp_sl

shitlord