Shin Megami Tensei IV - 3DS

Vinen

God is dead
Just finished the neutral route on the default difficulty. Was some pretty difficult battles but nothing too bad. I did a mixed build on the main character and just made sure to keep my demons up to date. If a boss proved to be challenging I figured out it's weaknesses or strengths and fused a team around it.

SMT3 was a superior game but 4 ranks up there.

Needless

Toe Sucker
how long did it take you to finish?
most often i'm just dicking around doing sidequests and trying to get more monsters in my compendium.. i'm really taking my time with the game lol
at 25ish hours and only at the point of the government office.. mind you i'm incredibly overpowered for where i am

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just picked this up, I gotta say the guide and everything that comes with it is top class. Nice little bonus and can't wait to dig into this one.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Still playing this, like 15 hours in. Its so good its stupid. I haven't enjoyed a JRPG this much in a really long time. Even the Persona 3/4 didn't draw me in like this one has.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I need to finish the last bit (I'm ~30 hours in), because I have Tales of Xillia and Dragon's Crown to play too.