Shoop Request

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
My daughter turned 1 today and we took lots of pics, but found this one to be intriguing. Was wondering if anyone could make her into a villain of some sort. Much appreciated!

hals.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, I'm wary of posting my kid in the parent thread, let alone Screenshots!

Cute kid, calhoonjugganaut calhoonjugganaut !

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop here. I'm not even sure that's really his kid, he just wanted to see what we'd do with the picture.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can we get a ruling on whether drawing dicks on this kid would violate any rules?

• 1WTF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was just looking for where the line is so our more talented shoopers won't be scared to try it.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was just looking for where the line is so our more talented shoopers won't be scared to try it.
I'll leave it up to Amod if something gets reported.

My own opinion is you shouldn't post your kids' pics to the internet. Let alone FoH. And certainly not Screenshots.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Before I go down the rabbit hole on this one, I have to ask. Is she named after precious gemstone or flavor of alchohol? Just wondering what trajectory we are working with here.

• 1Worf

Brad2770

Before I go down the rabbit hole on this one, I have to ask. Is she named after precious gemstone or flavor of alchohol? Just wondering what trajectory we are working with here.

Mikeshardlemonade Jane Smith

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users