Poll Should Kegkilla's Ban be Lifted?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Should Kegkilla be unbanned?

• Yes, lift his ban.

Votes: 81 39.9%
  • No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I never hated Keg. I honestly found most of his antics on the forum entertaining. Lest we forget the many free pizza's he brought.

For all the talk about how terrible this place is, or toxic, this community is honestly extremely forgiving. We can forgive faking a suicide, We can forgive bet welching, We can even forgive fucking up tits for votes. Real life attacks designed to harm this community are unforgivable.

While I believe keg when he said he didn't know the extent that scratch would go, it doesn't change the fact that he did aid in gathering information against Suineg including his place of employment, and put the idea into that unstable shitbag scratch's head.

Keg earned his permanent ban and his place along side the likes of Tyen, Scratch and Draegan.

• 4Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I didn't think @Draegan was banned. I just thought he is too much of a pussy to show his face here. Am I wrong?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That doesn't explain any of the ridiculous behavior here unless you're all competing to be the dumbest asshole.
Hmm maybe you aren’t a guy after all if you don’t understand we can compete against fucking anything.

Fun example: I worked with some guys who would compete to see who could eat the most BBQ Arby’s roast beef to the point they would get sick and the winner was whoever filled their plastic bag with the most puke.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That doesn't explain any of the ridiculous behavior here unless you're all competing to be the dumbest asshole.
HRT is working for you mist, you’ve forgotten how and what it is to be male. Men will clash with any other male to prove individual superiority. It’s literally what we do to fertilize an egg, same with sperm.

Look at me mansplaining, being a male. Fight me, bitch. Use that IQ of yours.

• 2Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone that uses the term toxic is immediately classified as a faggot.
AFA9B372-C5C6-4654-BABD-E5AC348AEF86.jpeg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe mist was just trying to advertise a kegger at her moms basement.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
are we done with this thread? i'm moving it

It didn't need to be moved as Comments/Suggestions is essentially the SFW shaw. It's either because or why we conduct most public and business there.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
are we done with this thread? i'm moving it

You fucking faggot. I'm changing my vote to combat this clear case of power abuse. You're well on your way to being as bad as hodj

Look if you just want to moderate shit, why don't you start your own moderator jerkoff thread were all the mods are free to moderate the shit out of it. Move it around. Copy other people's posts into it (just don't move the posts). Delete posts. Change owners. Change the name. I know know, whatever gets you off. We promise to follow the thread and call you a faggot everytime you do something if that's part of what you need to achieve your full 4 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.