• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So much Keg butthurt lately.

Sorry no one bought your shitty pedophilia concern trolling, but the subsequent mental breakdown has been pretty funny to watch.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe confine tan to retro gaming thread only? About the only actual worth while input he has on this forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I already discussed this a while back.

If a person is so reviled and incompatible with a community yet doesn't quite break the rules why does he still need to be around?

At what point do you need to sacrifice the one to keep the many posting?

Because you know there are people that abandon threads just because he parachutes into them.

You always talk about keeping the community together yet you pull this concern trolling bullshit about wanting to keep Tanoomba around.
People abandon threads because they become ruined by content-free shitposts, not because I post in them.

Here are just a few solutions:
- Hand out infractions (not RRPS, not bans) to people whose knee-jerk response is to shitpost whenever I say anything.
- Put me on their ignore list without them having a say in it if their behavior continues.
- Have a mod clean up the off-topic, content-free shitposts to the rickshaw. God forbid the mods do anything but wave their dicks everywhere.
- Do fucking nothing. People bitch and whine all the time, for all kinds of stupid reasons. It's a big forum. If people can't bear to watch me discuss something in the GamerGate thread once in a while, they can go cry into their pillows while momma makes them honey tea and sings them lullabies.

Instead, you seem to be of the mind that instead of fixing the actual problem, you want to sweep it to the side by kicking out the guy who respects this community and wants nothing except to be able to have his say.

I really, really can't stress this enough:
I am not responsible for how other people behave.

I find it absolutely baffling that I and I alone can't discuss things in good faith without a few vocal members of this community losing their collective shit EVERY SINGLE TIME. It blows my mind that my words, nothing but my (not even offensive) points of view can lead several posters here to openly endorse thought policing and suppression of unpopular speech. It is shocking to me that I have the thickest skin here and can put up with whatever shit people want to say to me, but they start spamming reports WHEN I'M HAVING AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION.

Make no mistake, a_skeleton_03. This shitstorm isn't going to disappear once the witch hunt succeeds and I get banned. The vocal whiners (you know, the actual toxic posters) will pat themselves on the back and take a break. But that blood lust will build up again. They will set their sights on another target, and now that they know what will work they'll go through all the same techniques again: Spamming shitposts whenever the target posts, spamming reports for posts that don't merit reporting, campaigning through misinformation and outright lies to have the target banned, making up excuses to infract/RRP/temp ban the target, etc. This place will become every bit the echo chamber circle jerk we prided ourselves on not being.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
People abandon threads because they become ruined by content-free shitposts, not because I post in them.

- Hand out infractions (not RRPS, not bans) to people whose knee-jerk response is to shitpost whenever I say anything.
- Put me on their ignore list without them having a say in it if their behavior continues.
- Have a mod clean up the off-topic, content-free shitposts to the rickshaw. God forbid the mods do anything but wave their dicks everywhere.
- Do fucking nothing. People bitch and whine all the time, for all kinds of stupid reasons. It's a big forum. If people can't bear to watch me discuss something in the GamerGate thread once in a while, they can go cry into their pillows while momma makes them honey tea and sings them lullabies.

Instead, you seem to be of the mind that instead of fixing the actual problem, you want to sweep it to the side by kicking out the guy who respects this community and wants nothing except to be able to have his say.

I find it absolutely baffling that I and I alone can't discuss things in good faith without a few vocal members of this community losing their collective shit EVERY SINGLE TIME. It blows my mind that my words, nothing but my (not even offensive) points of view can lead several posters here to openly endorse thought policing and suppression of unpopular speech. It is shocking to me that I have the thickest skin here and can put up with whatever shit people want to say to me, but they start spamming reports WHEN I'M HAVING AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION.

Make no mistake, a_skeleton_03. This shitstorm isn't going to disappear once the witch hunt succeeds and I get banned. The vocal whiners (you know, the actual toxic posters) will pat themselves on the back and take a break. But that blood lust will build up again. They will set their sights on another target, and now that they know what will work they'll go through all the same techniques again: Spamming shitposts whenever the target posts, spamming reports for posts that don't merit reporting, campaigning through misinformation and outright lies to have the target banned, making up excuses to infract/RRP/temp ban the target, etc. This place will become every bit the echo chamber circle jerk we prided ourselves on not being.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Everyone becomes toxic after 2 minutes of Tanoomba Tanoomba 's rehashed bullshit.

The asshole literally argues semantics when the source even clarifies what the fuck was meant.

He is no value added.
That this is coming from you is absolutely priceless.

• 2Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I find it absolutely baffling that I and I alone can't discuss things in good faith

RbXrrZa.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

You, Keg, Tolan, Xeq, L2, Lendarios, Uber should go on road trip and not stop until you find Woolygimp.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sure, if your goal is to add NO VALUE WHATSOEVER.

The lack of self-awareness is stunning.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Please keep making the same arguments over and over and over and over and over. Also, maybe go live with a black family too

• 3Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Instead, you seem to be of the mind that instead of fixing the actual problem
You ARE the problem.

You just gave me a multi point solution to solving you being here. You are at most a 3-5 click solution.

So here is the thing. I told the moderators that maybe they should unban you because it would help stop the whining and it would have the added benefit of giving them more of an air of legitimacy the next time it happens.

I tire of this game though. The back and forth of you thinking you are the only smart person in the room. This sense of self superiority that you command the high road.

You literally provide nothing but discontent in your wake. This will be your final banning. I really hope that your real life is much more fulfilling so that you can go out there and get some perspective.

To everyone else, there will be no appeal. No change. The topic, if brought up again, will just go straight to the shaw. There are some times when a personality is just not a right fit for a community. This is that time.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 9 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
tanoomba should have focused on developing 1 line slay method instead of ego jerk posts. truly a victim of his own flaws.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't understand why people wont stop engaging :tanoomba: . Put :tanoomba: on ignore or just scroll past his god damn posts. It's the same shit over and over again. If :tanoomba:'s posts weren't bad enough, you then get the god damn concern trolling faggots and endless god damn crying about :tanoomba: .

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Finally! With Tanoomba gone we can all start to get along.

• 8Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Welp, there he goes again. The final curtain call.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.