Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I seriously have no replies and no new PM's just publicly say what you want to say here.
Ok. I had my privileges revoked earlier for about 20 minutes. Keg now has his privileges revoked. A mod has been notified and has responded via official means. The finger is pointed in your direction.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Must be classified info. Anyone who uses the term "deets" is clearly talking about some super secret stuff

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok. I had my privileges revoked earlier for about 20 minutes. Keg now has his privileges revoked. A mod has been notified and has responded via official means. The finger is pointed in your direction.
You had your privileges revoked for twenty minutes ....

I don't think there is a five minute gap between a single post of yours in this thread.

If I was censoring you then why would I have stopped?!?!

If kegkilla is being censored and not trolling you why doesn't he PM me or any of the moderators?

Why would he be censored over this and not his nonstop @Pedophile trolling?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Are you talking about consensus? He IM'd me last night on steam saying he couldn't post. I alerted the crew in an IM. That's about all I know of. Not sure why he can't post or if he is full of it. I went back to playing rocket league.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
In the spirit of Trump, I move to put a complete and total ban on bans until the citizens of this community can figure out what the hell is going on.

• 3Salty

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Keg PM'd me and asked why his posting privileges were revoked. I said I don't see that they were so if he can't post, then it must have a_skeleton_03 changing something in the admin panel. But I don't actually know anything about it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
In the spirit of Trump, I move to put a complete and total ban on bans until the citizens of this community can figure out what the hell is going on.

Haha no.

Hopefully you'll be next on the block for your bullshit antics in this thread.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Keg PM'd me and asked why his posting privileges were revoked. I said I don't see that they were so if he can't post, then it must have a_skeleton_03 changing something in the admin panel. But I don't actually know anything about it.
I have no PM from him.

Sounds like another "master troll" from the @Pedophile coming at you live!

• 3Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
You had your privileges revoked for twenty minutes ....

I don't think there is a five minute gap between a single post of yours in this thread.

If I was censoring you then why would I have stopped?!?!

If kegkilla is being censored and not trolling you why doesn't he PM me or any of the moderators?

Why would he be censored over this and not his nonstop @Pedophile trolling?

Either:
1. You're lying.
2. The mod response is a lie.
3. Someone has gained control of censoring others and you are both unaware and unable to detect.
4. Keg is in on the above, but I think this is least likely.

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hey @Pedophile take a screenshot of the error you are having and PM it to me so I can try to walk you through it.

I know you are reading this and giggling to yourself.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
Either:
1. You're lying.
3. Someone has gained control of censoring others and you are both unaware and unable to detect.

5. You are a fucking idiot.

• 4Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Either:
1. You're lying.
Well considering you claimed you PMed me and you haven't it shows your grasp of basic technology is not to be trusted.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Well considering you claimed you PMed me and you haven't it shows your grasp of basic technology is not to be trusted.
I never said I PM'd you. I'm included on a conversation in which you are also included.

• 1Salty

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wake up
See poll I knew was coming
7 pages yessss
Every page delivered
Cum

• 4Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You have a PM.

I never said I PM'd you. I'm included on a conversation in which you are also included.

This is you, Tolan Tolan , in real time, demonstrating simultaneously that you are retarded, and that a_skeleton_03 is also correct about your grasp of basic technology. As well as your grasp of basic English.

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Well, I received the same IM from consensus saying he couldn't post either. Could it be a possible bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.