Should tonic get a paternity test

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd even chip in for it. There is literally no way we can lose if he gets the test.

Sterling

El Presidente
He should probably get the test. Not sure if we need bannings involved. a_skeleton_03 is learning about Magic so he can't be all bad.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Paternity testing should just be part getting a child a birth certificate. Legal system ends up getting involved in the raising of over half the children born these days.

No real reason to not lock down true paternity 100% from the outset.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So what happens when it comes up negative, force the woman via the courts to name who she fucked? What if you can't find them or she doesn't? To some degree isn't raising a kid that's not yours punishment for sticking it in a cheating whore?

error_sl

shitlord
So what happens when it comes up negative, force the woman via the courts to name who she fucked? What if you can't find them or she doesn't? To some degree isn't raising a kid that's not yours punishment for sticking it in a cheating whore?
without knowing she cheated? ...

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Paternity testing should just be part getting a child a birth certificate. Legal system ends up getting involved in the raising of over half the children born these days.

No real reason to not lock down true paternity 100% from the outset.
I'm sad that I agree with this. But if genetic testing is trivial these days, it makes sense. Really doubt it happens, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
rrr_img_104641.jpg