Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Shrunk (2021)

Genre: Comedy, Family, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Johnston

Cast: Josh Gad, Rick Moranis

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: After three decades of the 1989 film,Wayne Szalinski’s son, Nick Szalinski,accidentally shrinks his kids, which kickstarts the story of the film.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If Rick Moranis wants to cash in super hard he's got my full support. Wring every last dollar out of the Mouse you can.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The ants capture Rick after he got stuck in the creme of a Little Debbie oatmeal pie and his granddaughters save him. Everyone is happy.
They continue their adventure to get back inside the house but the evil Blackwidow does a Frodo on Rick and his son and drags them away.

His Wife and three granddaughters finds the spider’s hideout and has a alien queen fight with the black widow inside a old Snake Mountian toy playset. She traps the Black Widow in a Slinky. She uses her glasses to ignite a old M80 firecracker and

girl power

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder I accept Venmo or PayPal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The ants capture Rick after he got stuck in the creme of a Little Debbie oatmeal pie and his granddaughters save him. Everyone is happy.
They continue their adventure to get back inside the house but the evil Blackwidow does a Frodo on Rick and his son and drags them away.

His Wife and three granddaughters finds the spider’s hideout and has a alien queen fight with the black widow inside a old Snake Mountian toy playset. She traps the Black Widow in a Slinky. She uses her glasses to ignite a old M80 firecracker and

girl power

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder I accept Venmo or PayPal.
We already have that plotted in development babe.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I’ll take 20%. Or some In and out.
How about we don't sue you to bankruptcy, and I give you my word I will possibly ask one of the junior level producers to maybe include your initials in the "Wish to Thank..." section of the international release credits (The Romanian ones)?

Let's do lunch babe.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
no-poster.jpg

Title: Shrunk

Genre: Comedy, Family, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Johnston

Cast: Josh Gad, Rick Moranis

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: After three decades of the 1989 film,Wayne Szalinski’s son, Nick Szalinski,accidentally shrinks his kids, which kickstarts the story of the film.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database