Silo

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished this. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s a slow burn for sure but good characters and interesting story that kept me guessing until the very end.

I’m looking forward to season 2.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Read the book years back. It’s fun to reread some of the theories here knowing the ending of series….

Not That Kill Count GIF by Dead Meat James

Yea I enjoyed it just being a post apocalypse shelter shake down story without all the absurd 50s-isms fallout constantly smears in your face. Or complete nonsense of their timeline heh
That is sacrilege and against my Pact.

If I’m elected Mayor of Silo 69 you are going cleaning day one.

Goonsquad Officer
Read the book years back. It’s fun to reread some of the theories here knowing the ending of series….

Not That Kill Count GIF by Dead Meat James

That is sacrilege and against my Pact.

If I’m elected Mayor of Silo 69 you are going cleaning day one.
hah! between fallout 2 and 3, everyone forgot how to use a broom. nobody built a structure.

you had quests to loot mac and cheese from a nearby supermarket that is both 200 years old. and some how still there, and not looted despite there being raiders INSIDE the walmart.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
hah! between fallout 2 and 3, everyone forgot how to use a broom. nobody built a structure.

you had quests to loot mac and cheese from a nearby supermarket that is both 200 years old. and some how still there, and not looted despite there being raiders INSIDE the walmart.
I mean……..yeah ?

spronk

FPS noob

kinda interesting since she should be super busy soon with dune part 2 promo work

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Binged this show through the last few days. Never read the books. Enjoyed it. It's not amazing or anything, but in this type of stories with mysteries or some sort of hidden conspiracy it's critical to find the right pace at which to reveal things and I felt they did a good job with that. My biggest complain is maybe that the story does not do really attempt to make us understand the logic behind the pact and the actions of the antagonists. I feel the plot would be stronger if it made us wonder if we are right to root for the supposed "good guys". Maybe that will be developed in season 2?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Binged this show through the last few days. Never read the books. Enjoyed it. It's not amazing or anything, but in this type of stories with mysteries or some sort of hidden conspiracy it's critical to find the right pace at which to reveal things and I felt they did a good job with that. My biggest complain is maybe that the story does not do really attempt to make us understand the logic behind the pact and the actions of the antagonists. I feel the plot would be stronger if it made us wonder if we are right to root for the supposed "good guys". Maybe that will be developed in season 2?

Without spoiling anything, there are 3 books and season 1 only covered about half of the first.

Goatface

‘Silo’ Season 2 Wraps Up Filming, Set for 2025 Release at Apple TV+​

The second season of the hit Apple TV+ sci-fi series officially wrapped filming last week in London, UK. Silo Season 2 began filming in May last year but was halted due to the SAG-AFTRA strike in July. After the strikes ended, the filming was able to resume in December 2023.

Silo Season 2 took almost six months to complete filming, but it is yet to be finished as post-prod is still pending. The second season of Silo will enter post-production in April 2024 and is likely to take another six months to finally make the returning show premiere ready. If we go by the schedule, Silo Season 2 won't be released before 2025 on Apple TV+. But nothing to be disappointed about as Apple TV+ has a lot of other sci-fi shows already lined up.

Silo received an advance renewal from Apple TV+ and the second season began filming when the first season had just begun its run. Silo Season 1 premiered on May 5, 2023, and it received renewal on June 14, 2 weeks before the first season's finale on June 30, 2023.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just binged this. Really enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be Fallout-lite, but it's a completely different kind of story. I have to admit that I did not see the final revelation coming. I thought maybe the characters from the first episode, who were sent out to clean, turned out to be alive. Boy was I wrong.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

season 2 wrapped filming recently and season 1 was one of the most watched shows on Apple TV+ so probably pretty confident on it, especially given how hot Ms. Ferguson is after Dune. The books end definitely so should be able to complete the story with 4 seasons.

• 1Like