SimCity

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Don't know if anyone is still following this but they are apparently releasing an update where the sims will claim a job when they are enroute (so that all the sims/garbage trucks/fire trucks/etc won't charge the same place until one of them reaches it, then all charge the next place...) so they will kinda disperse rather than go around the city in a gigantic herd.

Also, they're going to weight the "cost" of a road based on congestion and not only by length. So sims at some point should take alternate paths.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Don't know if anyone is still following this but they are apparently releasing an update where the sims will claim a job when they are enroute (so that all the sims/garbage trucks/fire trucks/etc won't charge the same place until one of them reaches it, then all charge the next place...) so they will kinda disperse rather than go around the city in a gigantic herd.

Also, they're going to weight the "cost" of a road based on congestion and not only by length. So sims at some point should take alternate paths.
/facepalm

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yay, we get something 6 months after release that should have been part of basic alpha testing like a year BEFORE release.

Goddamn what a shitpile of a game

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yay, we get something 6 months after release that should have been part of basic alpha testing like a year BEFORE release.

Goddamn what a shitpile of a game
Yea, its pretty obvious they just went... "fuck it, add graphics, call it good, we gotta sell this."

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe it's taken them this long to add en-route claiming of sinks. That shit was in their pathing presentation years ago.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is so sad, I was really hoping for a new sim city game, and they gave us that.. and 6 months later it's still pure shit. I read somewhere that EA didn't call it a failure...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't a failure sales-wise. Bottom line is all they're interested in.
Assuming that executives are dumb enough to only care about week one box sales, yes. But they care a ton about DLC sales throughout the lifetime of the game, which I can only assume are shit.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Can you? Last i heard it would be annoying as hell to get a working crack, but it could be everyone's just not giving a damn about it anymore.