Sins of a Solar Empire 2

HK976

Trakanon Raider
Sins 2
First one was some great fun, and stupidly huge scale. I’m curious what Ironclad has in store this time around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I would cum so hard if it was made in UE5

until it's released on steam, I'll be pirating the shit out of it, because fuck communist Tencent

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1663445137619.png

Amod Amod can we get the title corrected, please?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
First was fun, and I’m a sucker for space games. Interested.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would cum so hard if it was made in UE5

until it's released on steam, I'll be pirating the shit out of it, because fuck communist Tencent
Edit: NM, I see you meant Epic. I haven't been following Stardock in a while, did Wardel announce all upcoming games will be Epic exclusive or only Galactic Civ 4,so far?

Where do you see Tencent involved? Last I saw, Brad Wardel owns Stardock and he isn't a bad owner, especially compared to the rest of the industry. His biggest flaw is trying to do too much in a game and not being able to deliver. On Elemental, he worked hard to make it right by fans by improving on the game, re-releasing a heavily modified/changed/better game (Fallen Enchantress) and then give that game, for free, to anyone that bought Elemental.

Also, if anyone hasn't played it, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion has one of the best Star Trek mods ever made:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user