Skull and Bones - Feb 16th 2024 Release Date

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Announced in 2017, and delayed 400 times, this is finally coming out (probably) Feb 16th.

Here's a deep dive into game play

And here is a road map they recently released for year 1

They are doing an Open Beta from Feb 8th to the 11th that will see progress carry over into the release on the 16th and if you preorder the deluxe edition or sub to Ubisoft's game service, you get a 3 day head start. I'm probably gonna drop $15 on a month sub to see how much I enjoy it, I liked what I've played so far but I'm not sure what the longevity of it will be. Hopefully it'll keep me entertained for awhile, I'm a sucker for pirate, open sea games. The road map is pretty impressive if they stick to it tbh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It is going to be beyond terrible, game was made because they had to make it. Will let y’all deep dive into that is you want. Do not spend your money on this.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
"Seasons"

Im Out GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Seasons don't bug me, I woulda stopped Magic Arena years ago if that were the case lol. But for a better comparison, I also enjoy Sea of Thieves and I like their seasons too.

They aren't everyone's thing though, for sure.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
It's more that I don't play games long enough where "seasons" matter and I don't give a shit about competitive gameplay. I have given a shit a couple of times WoW Server BG rankings, I got to Knight and on the top 100 board **fanfaire** and Battlefield 3 and 4 and I always end up taking it too serious. Most of the time I just don't like the gameplay so now I just don't bother with those types of games. Know your limits and game responsibly.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
For those (if any) that are interested, preload for this is today, open beta starts tomorrow night and progress made will carry over to the official launch next week.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you don't hate every popular or mildly popular game with vitriol that isn't your chosen game, are you even a GAMER?!?!?

• 1NPC

Xevy

Log Wizard
Free demo, so play it while it costs 0. Learn it sucks firsthand if you want. It's Ubisoft, so the chances of it being dogshit are high.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Free demo, so play it while it costs 0. Learn it sucks firsthand if you want. It's Ubisoft, so the chances of it being dogshit are high.

For once in the last 6 years Xevy made a solid point. So see for yourself how much it sucks. I'll be seeing how much it sucks tomorrow morning.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What's the nude wench to homoerotic cannonball 'n yohoho ratio?

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
In the middle of the download on series X. Reading the reviews so far are hilarious. Might be more entertaining then the game 😀 But will find out soon.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Game is for sure for people who just love pirate/ship games/settings. If you aren't, it'll prob feel pretty boring or shallow. For me, I just love sailing around and looting ships.