Skyfall

Failed attempt at small talking with a guy at work that I know has similar film tastes:

9IOWxtO.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Craig had nothing to do with Skyfall being bad, I hope he is indeed on for more Bond films.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Craig had nothing to do with Skyfall being bad, I hope he is indeed on for more Bond films.
I agree. Craig is my favorite Bond and I'm glad we'll see him in at least two more films.

The high tech stuff is part of James Bond, dammit. I want to see him with some sweet ass gadgets in the next films.

phen_sl

shitlord
Who the fuck liked this movie so much? I'm all for suspension of disbelief, but fuck man. If a movie tries to take itself seriously, it should at least TRY to be serious. I mean really, bond pulls out the uranium bullet shrapnell that's just been chilling in his chest and they happen to have a database of all the people in the world who use that bullet? (which happens to be 3).

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thought this was an average film at very best. Just can't be arsed with the same old "supervillian acting like a brainless twat" theme which oozes from every orifice of it..

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
A View to a Kill, despite having Christopher Fucking Walken, is the worst Bond movie.

Live and Let Die is a very close second.