Slow Horses

Fucker

Log Wizard
17,404
43,192
Rewatched S5, S6 right around corner. Solid show, certainly missed an important bit about Lamb's history on first watch of last season. Completely unspoken, only on screen for a few seconds. Quite revealing.

Can't wait.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,324
11,008
Rewatched S5, S6 right around corner. Solid show, certainly missed an important bit about Lamb's history on first watch of last season. Completely unspoken, only on screen for a few seconds. Quite revealing.

Can't wait.
hmm rewatch, what a grand idea. Something to do in the mornings while waiting for NFL to come on.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,324
11,008
Has the NFL given up all the preaching/political bullshit yet?
No real Idea bro. TBH I know what all the flag signals mean so I usually watch the games with the sound off. Only really turn it on to see why someone is hurt.
 

Rabbit_Games

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,054
6,354
hehe I used to like the commentary. Shortly after the Take a Knee bullshit, and what's-his-face crying about guns, I was done. Then they went Support the fags/trans and I never went back. Haven't watched a game in years now. I tell folks vote with your dollar, so I do the same thing.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,324
11,008
Is it just me or is this season going nowhere ....fast?
I just FF part of this weeks episode, and I've never done that.
 
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
24,711
44,320
I don't get why they didn't just shoot back at the ruskies. Agents dying left and right though, action.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,324
11,008
Guess guns are bad? Unless you need one.
For me it's more the thing like in the old Friday the 13th movies where the teens were so stupid you started actively pulling for Jason to kill them all. The main characters are just soooooo stupid.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user