Smartphones

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pixel 8 Pro magic audio eraser is lolz. Was recently on a yacht trip whilst in Mexico and all the video footage from the day was ruined by wind - the magic eraser rescued all the footage. Night and day difference

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
my lg wing is having an issue now of every 10-15days it will stop charging either usbc or qi until i reboot it, one time it was unresponsive on the main screen (lg has a small second screen, but that didn't help) and i had to ask someone (i was out) how to do a hard reboot

it's annoying and possibly detrimental enough i'll get a new phone, regretably it'll probably be a samsung b/c lg doesn't make phones no more and i already have a galaxy watch and earbuds, i might as well shill for samsung

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
I have a samsung galaxy 23+ very happy with it. Went from an iphone 8 lol. Just the buds are retarded because you can only have 1 pair active at once.