Smartphones

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love Nova launcher myself too. I made the app icons really small on my home screen so I could fit in more, that alone made it worth it to me.

Only issues I've ever had is when it got updated my phone got fubarred until I realized I had to relaunch Nova manually once.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Does anyone have a good cheap aftermarket wall charger that they use? I mostly just use ones that come with my phones and they mostly seem pretty good but all the ones that you see in stores seem to be total shit as far as I can tell. I found thiscar chargerthat is cheap but reliable and delivers a good amount of current. I buy them 5 at a time and scatter them throughout my many vehicles, but I haven't really found a wall charger that I like as much.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Skip the chargers completely

usocket.jpg

How to install a USB wall socket - CNET

Admittedly, I haven't done the switch over to these yet, but it's somewhere down the line of neverending projects for my home

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone know of a case like this one, but for the Nexus 6?iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case - Black - Apple Store (U.S.)

My brother-in-law has that case, and I absolutely love it. It is small but covers the phone nice and effectively. I have searched everywhere I could think of and haven't come up with anything. But the wonderful posters at Rerolled never cease to amaze me with what they find. So I figured I would check over here and see if anyone has seen anything similar to it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How funny, I literally just ordered that case this morning hoping it would work. Since it was so cheap I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't work, or if someone was able to point me to something better.

I actually feel better about ordering that case now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I like it. I mean, I work in an office with carpet floors so I don't know how durable it is - but all I wanted was a slim black case and it did the job.

Fadaar

That guy
I have this for my Note 4:http://www.pelican.com/mobile/product.php?Case=C08030. I've used Pelican cases for a lot of stuff in the past and they've always been top notch. Rifle cases, test equipment for aircraft, etc. Had this thing fall out the back of a jet the other day, bounce off a metal ladder, and hit the floor of the hangar. Probably an 8 or 9 foot fall in total. Phone was fine, case had a scratch or two.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have this for my Note 4:http://www.pelican.com/mobile/product.php?Case=C08030. I've used Pelican cases for a lot of stuff in the past and they've always been top notch. Rifle cases, test equipment for aircraft, etc. Had this thing fall out the back of a jet the other day, bounce off a metal ladder, and hit the floor of the hangar. Probably an 8 or 9 foot fall in total. Phone was fine, case had a scratch or two.
I was in a hurry to get a case for my new Note 4 before I left on vacation, so I ended up paying ze money for the Samsung S-View Flip Cover. No ragrets there. Wonderful cover.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So this happened today. I remember the conversations on here about cases and dropping phones. Was walking out of the house and it just slipped out of my hands as I was getting pulled in multiple directions by kids and wife. Lol.

IMG_2373.jpg

Time to look into repair because it's just the glass. All touch functions still work. iPhone 5s.

Siliconemelons

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Means you can just carry around a USB cable rather than a full charger everywhere. Also frees up electrical sockets for other shit

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Only issue then is surge protection unless you have an arrestor on the rail or one in the wall on the circuit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I only only charge my phone at night when I'm going to bed. No need to add USB outlets throughout my house.

Thanks Note 4.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So this happened today. I remember the conversations on here about cases and dropping phones. Was walking out of the house and it just slipped out of my hands as I was getting pulled in multiple directions by kids and wife. Lol.

IMG_2373.jpg

Time to look into repair because it's just the glass. All touch functions still work. iPhone 5s.
you need the tools kit, really its the T6 star screws that are the issue
Amazon.com: iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 Plus (GSM/CDMA) Complete Premium Tool Kit - 9 piece: Cell Phones Accessories

and the replacement screen
Amazon.com: iPhone 5 Black Lcd/digitizer Full Assembly (USA Shipper) Needs professional assistance to repair.: Cell Phones Accessories

this AIO kit seems to have the best reviews though
Amazon.com: for iPhone 5 White LCD Display Touch Screen Glass Digitizer Assembly With Spare Parts (Home Button Accessories

vid

iphones have tons of tiny ass screws (fixed a 4s and 3 while ago) don't loose em.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks lanx! Looks pretty damn easy actually so I'll give it a shot to fix myself. Called a cell phone repair shop here in town and they wanted $100.