Smash Bros Ultimate

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I looked but I couldn't see an edit button for titles :( I thought that applying for moderator and inevitably winning would take too long.

If you got a hold of some Russian hackers, you could be a mod by end of the week. That's how I did it.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
My Russian hackers exclusively tail Utnayan and feed all of his info into my new zealand social engineering company.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Simon Belmont
Richter Belmont (e)
Dark Samus (e)
Chrom (e)
King. K. Rool

Announced.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Also, over 100 stages and 900 songs, the ability to turn off stage hazards (in addition to the ability to change all stages into Battlefield and Final Destination forms), and new optional mechanics like the ability to build up a power bar rather than hitting a Smash Ball to perform a Final Smash. Those fuckers are going all-in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, over 100 stages and 900 songs, the ability to turn off stage hazards (in addition to the ability to change all stages into Battlefield and Final Destination forms), and new optional mechanics like the ability to build up a power bar rather than hitting a Smash Ball to perform a Final Smash. Those fuckers are going all-in.

Yet Melee players will still find something to bitch about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well good job on Toby Fox trolling people with Deltarune and its mentioning of a smash game making the internet think Sans was being announced for it.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
For something verging on a joke character, Piranha Plant actually looks fun to play.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Smash always felt like a fighting game for babies. Which is fine. Babies need a fighting game too.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Pichu is good and that is scary.

Mains are K. Rool, DeDeDe, Incineroar and Falco