Snow White (2024)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Saying a movie is bad because it follows a formula is a retarded take,

Nobody said it was bad - I literally said "Rocky 1 is a good movie but the rest follow the same formula" which is why I don't think they need to be overrated which is what was going on before. And that's without pointing out the memberberry nostalgia feelings that a board of washed up EQ gamers is going to have for anything they grew up with in the 80s.

I have no issue with acknowledging that my love for Top Gun, Transformers the Movie, Ghostbusters etc is significantly driven by childhood nostalgia.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Of course its a three act formula, one which is seen in most every Hollywood movie you guys are talking about here, and is successful. Saying a movie is bad because it follows a formula is a retarded take, and so is thinking these movies don't follow the same formula.
I don't think people are complaining because these movies follow a formula. In fact I think it's the exact opposite. People who know the story of Snow White want to see a viable live action re-creation of it. They then come in and tump over that "formula" but subverting expectations and reimagining the story for a "more modern audience" and that's how they turn it to crap. They want to tell a different story, but get the built in audience of "Snow White". They're effectively wearing Snow White as a type of skin suit to hide the monstrosity they actually are...

200.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're making a run for Chuk's shit takes title. And rather than leave it there so you can come back at me with denials then for once I'll save everyone the misery of an autism fest and explain:

Clubber Lang accusing Rocky of taking easy opponents and ducking him

Micky says Lang is a "wrecking machine", Rocky has no hunger, his opponents were hand-picked and Lang will knock him into tomorrow

But sure sure, keep arguing Rocky was the favourite. The only possible reason you could argue he wasn't the underdog is because by now the FORMULA had been established, LMAO

Oh and here's the training montage before the first bout with Clubber

Yeah exactly, take the existing formula and multiply it by America Fuck Yeah and Boo Commies, lol

You're fucking clueless. Rocky was the world champion and heavy favorite. Mickey's the only one that realized the success was getting to his head.

Then in the rematch it was completely dominated by Rocky, like the first fight would have been if he took it seriously

Just STFU when you don't know what you're talking about

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're fucking clueless. Rocky was the world champion and heavy favorite. Mickey's the only one that realized the success was getting to his head.

Just STFU when you don't know what you're talking about

Nah, not gonna do it, not gonna get dragged into autism when the linked videos say everything that needs to be said to conclusively settle the debate

Don't reply unless it's a direct reply to this video, ty - unless it's an apology and an admittance I was right all along

fucking moron is literally arguing with Rocky's own coach who just confessed to picking easy opponents, lmao

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy shit what an insufferable harpy
she has nice legs, but shit keeps coming out of 2 of three of her holes. why would she say such disparaging things about the film she's starring in? she has no say over who gets cut and if she doesnt watch out Disney might just cancel the whole mess and this cute nasty bitch will get blacklisted.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nah, not gonna do it, not gonna get dragged into autism when the linked videos say everything that needs to be said to conclusively settle the debate

Don't reply unless it's a direct reply to this video, ty - unless it's an apology and an admittance I was right all along

Just admit you don't know what underdog means and you can stop digging your retarded hole of being the new Chuk

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Mickey's the only one that realized the success was getting to his head.

1692031982322.png

Just admit you don't know what underdog means

I'm going to guess that every single word in the video of HIS OWN COACH TELLING HIM HE WILL BE THE UNDERDOG AGAINST LANG are words you don't know the meaning of.

I would happily put this to a forum bet but we both know this forum would vote for a Hillary Clinton/Karl Marx ticket over Donald Trump if it meant me losing a forum bet

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
View attachment 486571

I'm going to guess that every single word in the video of HIS OWN COACH TELLING HIM HE WILL BE THE UNDERDOG AGAINST LANG are words you don't know the meaning of.

I would happily put this to a forum bet but we both know this forum would vote for a Hillary Clinton/Karl Marx ticket over Donald Trump if it meant me losing a forum bet

Holy shit, you really know nothing about Rocky movies so why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?

That's his trainer, Mickey. When I say Mickey's the only one that thought Rocky had no chance, posting a video of Mickey saying exactly what I said he did isn't the slam dunk you think it is.

Stop shitting this thread up with your autistic Chuckness

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That's his trainer, Mickey. When I say Mickey's the only one that thought Rocky had no chance, posting a video of Mickey saying exactly what I said he did isn't the slam dunk you think it is.

omg how can you be this fucking stupid.

"Mickey's the only one that thought Rocky had no chance" (therefore this proves Rocky wasn't considered the underdog)

a) IT'S HIS LITERAL COACH - THE ONE PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT IS PAID TO EVALUATE AND IMPROVE HIS BOXING SKILL AND ABILITY - literally the opinion of EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET MATTERS LESS THAN HIS FUCKING COACH

b) KUDOS ON IGNORING ALL THE STUFF ABOUT HAND PICKING OPPONENTS, LANG BEING A KILLER ETC

bII) Micky also sets up the future brain dmg arc by saying the beating he took from Creed should have killed him

c) YOU SAID "SUCCESSS GETTING TO HIS HEAD" - THE VIDEO SAYS "CIVILISED" THESE ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

know nothing about Rocky movies?

"In the Rocky movies, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) was always the underdog, the good guy audiences root for by default. “Rocky III” craftily manipulates circumstances to make Rocky an ‘underdog hero’ once more"

"Which leads us to the “Rocky” we meet in the third movie; a rich man, living in a mansion, awash in material goods, including a fleet of cars, motorcycles and other toys. His wife, Adrian, and young son Robert, want for absolutely nothing. As the title song “Eye of the Tiger” tells us during the opening montage, success has spoiled Rocky Balboa; it’s turned him a bit soft, and even arrogant. "

"but he’s been thoroughly seduced by fame and wealth. None of this is exactly a secret, as both the opening song and its accompanying montage efficiently tell the story of how Rocky has lost his edge."

" Rocky, shielded by both fame and his manager Mickey’s deliberate machinations, is unaware of Clubber’s resentment"

"As Mickey later comes clean with Rocky, he says that Clubber Lang is a “wrecking machine”; a rising star who’s plowed through each of his opponents in a matter of minutes. Mickey believes that Rocky should step down, rather than risk such public humiliation."

"Rocky thinks Clubber is just another title defense, wildly underestimating this rising challenger. To that end, Rocky’s training regiment is a joke; little more than a PR stunt, fueled by adulation from the press and his fans. Needless to say, Rocky’s lack of attention to his craft allows Clubber to hand his ass to him on a plate in two rounds"

"Mickey began carefully arranging matches by having Rocky fight only those contenders who weren’t serious threats. Just shy of rigging the fights, Mickey was “protecting” Rocky, and keeping him away from Clubber Lang—in whom Mickey sees Rocky’s former hunger."

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
omg how can you be this fucking stupid.

"Mickey's the only one that thought Rocky had no chance" (therefore this proves Rocky wasn't considered the underdog)

a) IT'S HIS LITERAL COACH - THE ONE PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT IS PAID TO EVALUATE AND IMPROVE HIS BOXING SKILL AND ABILITY - literally the opinion of EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET MATTERS LESS THAN HIS FUCKING COACH

b) KUDOS ON IGNORING ALL THE STUFF ABOUT HAND PICKING OPPONENTS, LANG BEING A KILLER ETC

bII) Micky also sets up the future brain dmg arc by saying the beating he took from Creed should have killed him

c) YOU SAID "SUCCESSS GETTING TO HIS HEAD" - THE VIDEO SAYS "CIVILISED" THESE ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

know nothing about Rocky movies?

"In the Rocky movies, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) was always the underdog, the good guy audiences root for by default. “Rocky III” craftily manipulates circumstances to make Rocky an ‘underdog hero’ once more"

"Which leads us to the “Rocky” we meet in the third movie; a rich man, living in a mansion, awash in material goods, including a fleet of cars, motorcycles and other toys. His wife, Adrian, and young son Robert, want for absolutely nothing. As the title song “Eye of the Tiger” tells us during the opening montage, success has spoiled Rocky Balboa; it’s turned him a bit soft, and even arrogant. "

"but he’s been thoroughly seduced by fame and wealth. None of this is exactly a secret, as both the opening song and its accompanying montage efficiently tell the story of how Rocky has lost his edge."

" Rocky, shielded by both fame and his manager Mickey’s deliberate machinations, is unaware of Clubber’s resentment"

"As Mickey later comes clean with Rocky, he says that Clubber Lang is a “wrecking machine”; a rising star who’s plowed through each of his opponents in a matter of minutes. Mickey believes that Rocky should step down, rather than risk such public humiliation."

"Rocky thinks Clubber is just another title defense, wildly underestimating this rising challenger. To that end, Rocky’s training regiment is a joke; little more than a PR stunt, fueled by adulation from the press and his fans. Needless to say, Rocky’s lack of attention to his craft allows Clubber to hand his ass to him on a plate in two rounds"

"Mickey began carefully arranging matches by having Rocky fight only those contenders who weren’t serious threats. Just shy of rigging the fights, Mickey was “protecting” Rocky, and keeping him away from Clubber Lang—in whom Mickey sees Rocky’s former hunger."

A lot of words just to explain you don't know what underdog means. By your stupid logic, Rocky wasn't an underdog in Rocky 2

And you think when Vegas comes up with odds on a fight, they base that on what trainers tell them? Or is that clip and someone's shitty blog the only thing you know about Rocky 3? 😂

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And you think when Vegas comes up with odds on a fight, they base that on what trainers tell them?

Are you trying to troll or are you really this stupid - what kind of trainer is going to come out before a fight and say that a) they've been handpicking easy opponents b) avoiding the #1 contender c) their fighter has lost the 'eye of the tiger' d) no longer has the hunger etc etc

Let's try this - on what basis are you claiming Rocky was the underdog for the first fight vs Lang?

The only thing I can think of is that you think he was the champion and therefore not the underdog, EVEN THOUGH THE WHOLE BUILD UP TO THE FIGHT IS SETTING HIM UP FOR A FALL.

holy shit and you have the audacity to say I'm the chukzombi.

This is so stupid I'm not even going to tag chukzombi into this post to make fun of him because for once he's been out chukzombied

and someone's shitty blog the only thing you know about Rocky 3?

by all means feel free to post any supporting analysis that says Rocky was not the underdog going into the first fight vs Lang

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Let's try this - on what basis are you claiming Rocky was the underdog for the first fight vs Lang?

You're so retarded you don't even realize you're the one claiming he was the underdog.

Underdog isn't about who's better, it's about popular opinion. Everyone but Mickey thought Rocky would win, so he's not the underdog.

Words have meanings, learn what they are before embarrassing yourself like this in the future

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Everyone but Mickey thought Rocky would win, so he's not the underdog.

And there we have it. He's KO'ed himself and here's why

If by "everyone" you mean "everyone" inside the Rocky universe who is not privileged to the same information we have, then yeah you clearly don't understand how movies work and therefore shouldn't be talking.

It isn't just that confession from Micky that sets up Rocky as the underdog. It's the juxtaposition between his luxury training camp with cameras everywhere and the gritty training scenes of Clubber Lang.

Even the lyrics of Eye of Tiger are supporting the idea that Rocky has lost his edge.

The whole point is to literally beat the audience over the head with the idea that Rocky is the underdog. Everyone but you, lol.

Edit* and that's without even mentioning that the film goes even further to set up Rocky for the loss by making Micky have a heart attack just before the fight, lol.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just admit you don't know what underdog means and you can stop digging your retarded hole of being the new Chuk
Have you stopped to consider that the two of you may have fundamentally divergent concepts on what being an underdog is? Either way, Ossoi has a lot more lived experience, so I'd tread carefully here brother.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Have you stopped to consider that the two of you may have fundamentally divergent concepts on what being an underdog is? Either way, Ossoi has a lot more lived experience, so I'd tread carefully here brother.

no like I said - he KOed himself.

He was basing his opinion on the perspective of someone inside the movie universe lol. Whilst I was basing it on what any normal person watching the movie would think, being privy to certain revealing scenes etc

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rocky had no coach and he had no trainer. Mickey was his manager. his fucking MANAGER!
you fucking baloneyheads need to get a clue.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
holy shit and you have the audacity to say I'm the chukzombi.

This is so stupid I'm not even going to tag chukzombi into this post to make fun of him because for once he's been out chukzombied

Rocky had no coach and he had no trainer. Mickey was his manager. his fucking MANAGER!

Dude, for reals - all you had to do was stay out, not get involved and let Ambiturner Ambiturner out Chukzombi Chukzombi you

But instead you had to chime in and say the owner of Mighty Mick's Boxing Gym wasn't Rocky's coach?????????????????????????????????????

#peakchukzombi