Snow White (2024)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They're similar in that it's a new world native hooking up with an old world dude, but Ossoi doesn't recognize the profound differences between a small Powhatan tribe vs the Aztec Empire, the Englishmen vs conquistadors or a Spanish monk vs English captain.

Are you really this dumb? If all you're doing is changing the location then it's all the same movie, lol

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are you really this dumb? If all you're doing is changing the location then it's all the same movie, lol
I'd rather watch Snow White 2024 than argue with you about the differences between a Aztec Empire setting and a podunk Chesapeake Bay tribe setting.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'd rather watch Snow White 2024 than argue with you about the differences between a Aztec Empire setting and a podunk Chesapeake Bay tribe setting.

I'm not arguing the location is different. Different locations but identical plot doesn't change the fact it's basically Pocahontas.

It's like arguing Avatar isn't essentially a remake of Dances with Wolves

Last edited:

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the hottest chick with balls?"

"Snow White, my Queen. Her balls are plump and squeaky clean."

That, or the new dwarf line up: Bashful, Dopey, Grumpy, Tranny, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think this movie didn't deserve it's own thread. Somebody should make a thread to put all these shitty movies in.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

“Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony.”​

― The Brothers Grimm

How are they going to make this believable when the dwarves are singing about going to work?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
tbh I would be waaaay more interested in an adaptation of Snow White with Peter Dinklage providing substantial artistic direction and a focus on making it a movie that respects dwarves. A generic live-action adaptation with Snow White with a bit of color injected? Meh.

Yeah pretty much.

And if we're doing "the first Disney princess who is Latina", how about creating an actual Latina character instead of just co-opting a German woman and casting a brown person to play her?

An actual Latina princess whose story reflects that (Aztec is a good idea) would be A) More interesting, B) Something new, and C) Not turn people off because they're wondering WTF you're doing.

I just don't get it. They could be actual-progressive AND make something people would like, but instead they always go this other route of "un-whitening" an existing property and it just turns people off over and over. I just...don't...get it.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
What is the negative stereotype about dwarfism being portrayed in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just don't get it. They could be actual-progressive AND make something people would like, but instead they always go this other route of "un-whitening" an existing property and it just turns people off over and over. I just...don't...get it.

The woke agenda is not so much about having woke content as it is about subverting/destroying existing non-woke IPs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think this movie didn't deserve it's own thread. Somebody should make a thread to put all these shitty movies in.

It's literally a Disney movie. With more diversity casting which is catnip for an active thread. Or did you miss The Woman King thread getting to like 8+ pages. I'd be surprised if ANYONE who commented on the Woman King thread had watched that movie yet

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Fuck this stupid shit!!

callingthanos.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Fuck this stupid shit!!

View attachment 482490

you're calling a Disney character to nuke Disney out of existence? Essentially erasing himself or would it be potentially, seeing as how Disney didn't create him and erasing Disney would mean nobody to buy Marvel?

That could be an interesting idea for a movie, Thanos goes back in time to prevent Walt Disney from being born.

Tuco Tuco and Chris Chris would be like "sure, I'd watch a movie about a time travelling Alien going back in time to prevent an influential human from being born. That sounds like a really cool and original idea that's never been done before!"

• 1Seriously?

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider

“Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony.”​

― The Brothers Grimm
They probably could've flipped that description and gotten away with casting some dark-as-midnight Ethiopian and throwing a bleached white weave on her.