Snow White (2024)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Its more like Snow Yellow.
Even my naive completely passive head in the sand wife said “It is Snow White not Mud Brown. I was mostly okay with Little Mermaid but can’t they leave stuff alone?”

Was pretty jarring since she’s very hands off anything political or controversial and avoids most topics. Guess coming for her Disney cartoons is starting to be a bridge too far.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder what Peter Dinklage thinks of Dwarf Metal also known as Heavy Mithril;

midgets must love how Dinklage fucked them out of roles. sorry little guy, but we dont want to discriminate against you by hiring you. go back to living in a coffee can.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BIbZ.gif

Best case scenario is the strike permanently shelves this abomination.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dinklage got a little full of himself, so Wee Man is back to being my go to for midget stuff.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dinklage got a little full of himself, so Wee Man is back to being my go to for midget stuff.

i feel bad for those little guys. they eat shit because most women will not be seen with a dwarf. even short women want a tall guy. they have a bunch of health problems and lots of physical hurdles to overcome that average height people have no trouble with. life isnt fair, but at least they can be put in movies play comical little characters and have a career of sorts. nope, cant even have that.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I support replacing all child parts in Hollywood with dwarfs, since 99% of child actors are shit. Dwarfs are also better equipped to fight off the Hollywood molesters crowd.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Even my naive completely passive head in the sand wife said “It is Snow White not Mud Brown. I was mostly okay with Little Mermaid but can’t they leave stuff alone?”

Was pretty jarring since she’s very hands off anything political or controversial and avoids most topics. Guess coming for her Disney cartoons is starting to be a bridge too far.

I'm not even that into culture war stuff with movies and all that nonsense, aside from not liking seeing strong male legacy characters consistently destroyed. That said, this Snow White thing even has me taking notice. Are we sure Disney isn't actively trolling the populace on purpose at this point to see how much of a negative reaction / how much cultural in-fighting they can drum up?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not even that into culture war stuff with movies and all that nonsense, aside from not liking seeing strong male legacy characters consistently destroyed. That said, this Snow White thing even has me taking notice. Are we sure Disney isn't actively trolling the populace on purpose at this point to see how much of a negative reaction / how much cultural in-fighting they can drum up?
its already tainted the movie. so even if they completely recast the film now with a bunch of midgets to play dwarves, (and an actual stunner to play Snow White) people will still be salty about the fast one they tried to pull. plus, they didnt want people to know this is what they were doing. one of my favorite lines from The Simpsons, "the thing about first impressions is, you only get to make one of them"

Sevens

Log Wizard
MudBrown and the six magical creatures, and a dwarf

snow.jpg

(Fuck me, I still see 8 "characters in this pic)

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
They do it on purpose. It's called fan baiting. The makers of these things often remark in interviews thst they do it to get a rise out of "Cis white males" for online clicks. I'm not sure If this is that or them eating their own shit and believing they are making a good product

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They do it on purpose. It's called fan baiting. The makers of these things often remark in interviews thst they do it to get a rise out of "Cis white males" for online clicks. I'm not sure If this is that or them eating their own shit and believing they are making a good product
that idiot who made Thor L&T had his people saying the movie was super gay. the movie was disjointed, poor CG and unfunny but it wasnt gay. they only hurt themselves.
In a scene that was captured on cellphone video and then shared on social media, an audience member asked the 41-year-old actress how gay the movie was.

After a brief pause, Portman, who returns to the franchise as the astrophysicist Jane Foster, responded: “So gay.”

Waititi agreed, adding: “super gay.”

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha! They trolled you so hard!

This is why I hope Hollywood collapses into its own bullshit soon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Haha! They trolled you so hard!

This is why I hope Hollywood collapses into its own bullshit soon.
it is, the writers and actors will realize they arent as important as they think they are and the studios will realize that their business model sucks. both will realize this too late.

• 1Double Worf

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
The actress would be perfect for Elena Of Avalor live action, but again this Disney's attempt at changing stories, characters, believe they can manipulate reality and if you don't like it you are either racist, sexist, etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users