Snowpiercer

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Snowpiercer

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-05-17

Creator: Graeme Manson

Cast: Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs, Mickey Sumner, Susan Park, Benjamin Haigh, Sasha Frolova, Katie McGuinness, Alison Wright, Annalise Basso, Sam Otto, Roberto Urbina, Sheila Vand, Lena Hall, Iddo Goldberg

Overview: Set more than seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland, the remnants of humanity inhabit a gigantic, perpetually-moving train that circles the globe as class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival play out.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't see a thread for this? First episode was tonight, didn't seem terrible. Never saw the movie.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
This is out already, Ep01 and Ep02. I watched Ep01 last night and I was intrigued. It is a good show.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So this season is fully done and there will be a second season at some point. I really enjoyed the first 5-6 episodes and forgot about it till yesterday. I loved all the train stuff in the episodes, the engineering, inner workings etc, wish there was more but I get its a TNT series and most people dont give a shit about it.

The first half of the season finale was good but really kinda seemed weird for the second half. Someone else please watch it so we can bitch together!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't make it past the first couple episodes. I liked the movie a lot, this just didn't click with me.

After Hamilton I'm a much bigger fan of Diggs now, so maybe I'll revisit it and give it more of a shot.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Did they really fuck up this masterpiece movie with this garbage?

Man, fuck these people.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The show is good but the whole premise of the setting is so painfully silly it is distracting. If you have the money to make a world spanning train and some how manage to make rails that don’t explode from rapid temp change when the train goes over it you could make an amazing bunker in deep mines that may actually last long enough to matte.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
The show is good but the whole premise of the setting is so painfully silly it is distracting. If you have the money to make a world spanning train and some how manage to make rails that don’t explode from rapid temp change when the train goes over it you could make an amazing bunker in deep mines that may actually last long enough to matte.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are there polar bears in this? I really liked the polar bears in the film.
Not that we have seen. They peroidically state the outside temp and its between -120 and -140 C which is probably not polar bear survivable.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Is this worth watching, or is it meh? Connelly is jerkoff material for sure, but my backlog is massive so any show I can check off my list, probably best!

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I trudged through like 5 episodes and just tapped out. If you got lots of shows to watch give this a pass.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This seems like it’s the biggest disappointment since that show about Alien controlled earth and the guy from ER as a resistance fighter

TV show information provided by The Movie Database