So, I'm dying...

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will soon be posting under my Mrs. Gravy name as I have registered and await the key to unlock the gates.
I can just change this name to Mrs. Gravy and you can keep posting or we can leave it be as a remembrance or whatever you like.

Either way I will approve your new username now.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I can just change this name to Mrs. Gravy and you can keep posting or we can leave it be as a remembrance or whatever you like.

Either way I will approve your new username now.
Thank you, trying to sort out who and who is not a moderator is a bit of a challenge. I was offered some assistance in that regard but I don't recall if you were listed.
I think registering under my own name and e mail is best. I would love for his registration to remain so I can read some of the crap he wrote. Someone just shared some posts of his with me - it was sweet of them and I am grateful for it. Believe me, there will be nothing that surprises me. He was startlingly honest with me...comes with being married so long and facing certain-death together I think.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Herv_sl

shitlord
Words fall short, so I am just going to drop down into chimp mode and give you a big hug Tracy.

Going to have that talk with my wife tonight, now that you mention it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you, trying to sort out who and who is not a moderator is a bit of a challenge. I was offered some assistance in that regard but I don't recall if you were listed.
I think registering under my own name and e mail is best. I would love for his registration to remain so I can read some of the crap he wrote. Someone just shared some posts of his with me - it was sweet of them and I am grateful for it. Believe me, there will be nothing that surprises me. He was startlingly honest with me...comes with being married so long and facing certain-death together I think.
no worries.. your account should be active now.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
@Mrs. Gravy - I am so happy you have jumped right into the community, though you may want to work your tolerance up before you look at Screen Shots.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Rest in peace, Gravy
frown.png
(

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rest in Peace Gravy. I never really partook in any direct discussions with him but I when I came across a post of his I read it without judgment since he was one of the few posters on here that didn't debase himself or others repeatedly.

Gravy was one of the few people on this forum who posted frequently while also never getting caught up in the sometimes malicious style of discourse this forum is known for. He was never vindictive or rude and always seemed completely sincere. He was crude at times, and god bless him for that, but never rude. I'm not a very sentimental person but this is upsetting.
Gotta echo these same sentiments. All around great character.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mrs gravy I don't know if I said it before, but I wanted to thank you for doing what you did. A lot of wives might think it crazy that we can get so attached to virtual entities but we are all a cog in this giant Internet machine. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and posting the update for us when he passed.

Also I'm so happy you created an account. This is awesome.

Siliconemelons

A forum named after Gravy and its not a FoH/RR joke like MMH - quite an honor! Its as best as a humble internet forum community can do as we have no buildings to name after people!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs gravy I don't know if I said it before, but I wanted to thank you for doing what you did. A lot of wives might think it crazy that we can get so attached to virtual entities but we are all a cog in this giant Internet machine. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and posting the update for us when he passed.

Also I'm so happy you created an account. This is awesome.
Having a community whether there is physical contact or not can be and for G was very meaningful. Who am I to discount that? He specifically requested that I notify the group here and I am going to follow through on every dying request he made of me. Of that you can be certain.

We shall see about the "awesomeness" of my account creation. I am a wordy girl.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just came back home to my moms basement and saw the renamed parts of the forums and instantly checked this thread to confirm my fears.
Now im weeping, talk about a punch to the gut.

May Gravy keep a spot open for me at Ghould Lord pulling Archmage in afterlife for loot and lolz.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did just saunter through the NFL thread, wow, gonna have to wear my kevlar big girl pants for that place. "Alleged fallen..." what an ass.
Our resident Patriots* fans are two of the biggest internet turds out there in Azeth and Uberest. Don't worry we all hate them too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What day did he finally pass on? I think your announcement post was at 12:05 AM my time.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Our resident Patriots* fans are two of the biggest internet turds out there in Azeth and Uberest. Don't worry we all hate them too.
After I die I'm sure my wife will spend her next hours and days posting non-stop on a messageboard. Do yourself a favor and leave my name out of the thread if you don't want me in it.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It was Tuesday; in my arms at about 6:15; it got called later than that because the hospice nurse had to do it.

And Noodlemod - I agree, it does not belong here. That being stated, because some cannot be empathetic enough to look beyond their own narrow views of how grieving people should act, I wish to state that people face grief in their own ways. Even though some post as if they are cold-hearted, I pray for their supposed spouse's sake that they are not. I also pray that they do not have to face this incredible pain, but that if they do, it is in whatever manner they decide.