SO Some Doche Bag Hit & Run my wife Today

kaxfenix

N00b
She and my Son are fine ...

Luckily she was able to get his License Plate number and then she called me to tell me what happened.. Via Public Data I had all his information in a few minutes...

Face book came next and I was able to cross reference his information real quick..... All information was given to Fort worth Finest, I hope the police do something with this retard..

our 2013 Traverse has slight damage but nothing major... People are retards....

Szlia

I don't see any scenario where posting publicly about the guy has a positive impact on the legal procedures that are bound to happen. I would edit this stuff out pronto if I were you.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't see any scenario where posting publicly about the guy has a positive impact on the legal procedures that are bound to happen. I would edit this stuff out pronto if I were you.
IRL the guy probably just banged his wife

kaxfenix

N00b
What Legal proceedings are gonna hapeen ? I mean It was a minor accident he broke the law he Ran.. I am just venting my on frustrations about this dumb kid..

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was in a hit and run, called 911, met with cops, got police report. He knocked my rear bumper clean off, estimate to fix was $1900, insurance would cover $900, Sue'd the perp for my deductible ($1000).

Ended up getting $1900 out of it and now my car has no bumper.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can probably pick one up in a scrapyard for $40 ya cheapskate. Or, you know, stick a 4x4 on lol

iannis

Musty Nester
I was in a hit and run, called 911, met with cops, got police report. He knocked my rear bumper clean off, estimate to fix was $1900, insurance would cover $900, Sue'd the perp for my deductible ($1000).

Ended up getting $1900 out of it and now my car has no bumper.
That's how you man.