Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Chiellini as well, he was probably the best CB in Europe when combined with the Euros and Juve performance.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I laughed when either Kay or Ruud, I forget who, wondered what it would be like to coach that team. Just ask del Bosque, since the entire team minus Falcao was Barca/Madrid.

Passenger_sl

shitlord
Barzagli/Hummels, Chiellini as the center backs. Lahm and Alba on the sides. Might be biased with the Alba call but he has been a monster in 2012. Keep Casillas as the gk, drop Xabi and add Pirlo. If that team was actually playing, Xabi would be terrible anyway since there would be no enforcer supporting him. Rest of the mid/forward line is pretty fair as per last years performances.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
To be fair the one time he tried it (World Cup Final) everyone hated him for it
tongue.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Converting their 3 chances unlike tonight? Benetke could have had a hat trick in the opening 20 minutes.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
The Carling Cup this year is amazing

Swansea vs Bradford in the final?

Michu - What a signing

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not as good as Ba on a free last year but Michu is definitely the signing of the year at this point.

Sneijder has sucked since the WC, who cares where he goes....

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Interesting gossip day, allegedly Fellaini will be at Chelsea within a week for ?22m and both Lampard and Cashley will sign for ManUtd in the Summer. Walcott will sign a 5 year ?90k a week extension to stay at Arsenal and Liverpool are going to pay ?12.2m for Moussa Sow.

*insert obvious pig joke about LFC transfer business*

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Chelsea need to get a fucking grip.. they are switching out players faster than Liverpool now.

If Fellaini joins them, they will have 8 players that start for the Belgian national team.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'd be ecstatic if Lampard went to ManU this summer as he's just what they need, more old and slow midfielders. Expecting LFC to dominate the mid just like we did at Anfield on Sunday, will just come down to if the back 4 can hold up and if Webb is feeling generous that day.....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm sure most of them don't nor even know anything about Webb. When you look at the stats for the games he's the ref for ManU in comparison to games with Chelsea, ManC, Arsenal and Liverpool it is heavily favored towards ManU as far as foul and penalty calls. Now he's done more ManU games than any of the other teams and you could argue that ManU is such an attacking team that on average they will get more calls but I would think over time it should be pretty even as they are all attacking teams.

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
I'd be ecstatic if Lampard went to ManU this summer as he's just what they need, more old and slow midfielders. Expecting LFC to dominate the mid just like we did at Anfield on Sunday, will just come down to if the back 4 can hold up and if Webb is feeling generous that day.....
If Liverpool are going to get a result at the theatre of delusions then they need to be bold and go at them. WAY too many teams role up to Man U and pack the midfield and try and contain Man U, it never works. The teams that actually have a go at them are way more likely to get a good result. Man U's defence is total shit, they have no pace and both keepers look dodgy as hell. It is only a matter of time before someone does a number on them, but until teams actually go at them then this wont happen.

Elerion

N00b
Do Liverpool fans actually believe all the nonsense around Webb favouring United?
Anecdotally, we just remember a few incidents:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Webb#Criticisms
Statistically, Liverpool win only 30% of their matches when Webb refs. That doesn't imply causation, but it sure doesn't make LFC fans like him more.

As far as foul statistics, there's no evidence of bias:http://www.eplindex.com/24384/howard...-analysis.html

Overall, no, I doubt educated fans actually believe it. But fuck, it's football. 90% of what is said by fans is pure partial bullshit anyway.