Soccer 2016-2017

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well...can almost pencil in Real to the Final at this point. Never say never, but if they score even 1 away goal in the return leg it's all but certain.

Szlia

And the Real scored at least one goal in their previous 50ish matches or something equally silly, so the Atletico might need five goals in the return leg.... Let's just say that the Atletico is not Barcelona and that the Real is not Paris, so... yeah.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like its Juve vs Real. Juve's defense this season has been pretty fucking amazing. Not to concede a goal against Porto, Barca or Monaco (so far) is pretty damn incredible.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yup, think Allegri is a good manager - they're so organized and function completely as a unit. Great to watch

Neki

Molten Core Raider
GG Chelsea. Congrats on the title.

Just ran out of steam at the end of the day. Hopefully can go one better next year. /Shrugs

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
No matter how awful Arsenal have been this season, Man United has been even worse. I've spoken with a few fans and they would surely agree that Mou's style of football at the club is such absolute bore and is horrible to watch. I don't really give a flying fuck if they win the Europa league (which they should, but hope they don't). They have players capable even in this modified second team, that should be attacking. Mata, Mik, Rashford(Sub),Martial, these are not players who play defensive PACK THE SHIT IN football. What a disgrace. I can only pray that Arsenal win the FA Cup and make 4th from Liverpool shitting the bed. What a world we live in.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just need LFC to get the 3 points at West Ham this weekend for fucks sake.

Merrith

Liverpool looked strong as fuck, I think they're fine to beat 'Boro and lock it up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No more nails left

Come on you reds! Never got so excited for 4th until now.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not only did LFC cement 4th but other results in Europe went our way so we'll be one of the 5 seeded teams in the qualifying round. Will probably have to go to some crap hole of a stadium for the away leg but it shouldn't be too taxing to get into the group stages. Now for ManU to blow it against Ajax and it won't be a half bad season at all.

Maul

Dental Dammer
No matter how awful Arsenal have been this season, Man United has been even worse. I've spoken with a few fans and they would surely agree that Mou's style of football at the club is such absolute bore and is horrible to watch. I don't really give a flying fuck if they win the Europa league (which they should, but hope they don't). They have players capable even in this modified second team, that should be attacking. Mata, Mik, Rashford(Sub),Martial, these are not players who play defensive PACK THE SHIT IN football. What a disgrace. I can only pray that Arsenal win the FA Cup and make 4th from Liverpool shitting the bed. What a world we live in.

Out of interest, when was the last time you won 3 trophy's in a season?

Flight

Molten Core Raider

Quite a famous banner that Man U fans put up one time LFC won three secondary trophies (was actually five in one season) :

GettyImages-1084515.jpg

Last edited:

Merrith

That isn't really apples to apples though. Maybe if Arsenal had gotten out of the Round of 16 in the Champions League (I know, I'm laughing too) this year, and...well...won the league. Then it would be apples to apples.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

No offense to you, but the community shield is not a trophy. Arsenal won it not too long ago, and no matter what anyone says, it's absolute dog shit and doesn't mean a fucking thing. The Europa League is a great trophy to win. I won't tell you it's not.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

The guy that cuts my hair is a match going United fan from Manchester, he's been moaning about Mourinho's tactics all season. It's irrelevant though, he won two trophies and got the CL.

Now they'll splash the cash and be stronger next year, mission achieved.

I'd happily watch LFC win the bare minimum amount of games 1-0 and draw the rest 0-0 if it meant getting a league title.