Soccer 2017-2018

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Belgium rested players, but they still played to win.

I understand you are mad, and suggest you cut your dick off.

Rofl over England? My heart rate was at 110+ constantly throughout both Liverpool v City cl legs. It was at 70 at start of pens vs Colombia and 80 before the decider.

Logically I know England winning world cup is a once in a generation opportunity, something the whole country is behind - but I'd still rather Liverpool win the pl or cl over England

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
At least you can blame the brexit for being unemployed the next 20 years.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
Rofl over England? My heart rate was at 110+ constantly throughout both Liverpool v City cl legs. It was at 70 at start of pens vs Colombia and 80 before the decider.

Logically I know England winning world cup is a once in a generation opportunity, something the whole country is behind - but I'd still rather Liverpool win the pl or cl over England
You really have autism don't you, it all makes sense now.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This might explain Kane's dry spell in front of goal the last couple of games.

kane..jpg

• 1Worf

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm

About sums up why rest of England hate scousers and plastic scousers so much, nothing should come before you country but for them Liverpool is the country

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I've never lived there but it seems clear over the years that the governments policies weren't very friendly to Liverpool or really the whole north of England. I would imagine that would engender some resentment as time goes on.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
In actual real Soccer news, my pics for tomorrow/Wednesday:

France v Belgium - Think it's an even bigger mismatch in midfield for Belgium than against Brazil as Kante has been amazing this tournament. With that said I think it will be a close, cagey game as France does what France does. Still think their talent will win out unless Belgium can steal an early goal again.

England v Croatia - Been thinking about this for a while as England should win, they have the better talent outside of Modric/Rakitic, but I'm going with Croatia for three reasons. First, England have been pretty poor in open play with Alli and Lingard being pretty disappointing as the free 8's. Second, set plays require a bit of luck to come off and to think they'll continue to score at the rate they are from set plays seems a bit fanciful. Third, both Sweden and Columbia created just as many chances as England without even trying to actually play for the majority of their games. Croatia is certainly just as good as those two teams so there isn't much reason to doubt they won't get chances as well. Combined with "It's coming home" and I think we're in for an upset though I hope I'm wrong.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
In actual real Soccer news, my pics for tomorrow/Wednesday:

England v Croatia - Been thinking about this for a while as England should win, they have the better talent outside of Modric/Rakitic, but I'm going with Croatia for three reasons. First, England have been pretty poor in open play with Alli and Lingard being pretty disappointing as the free 8's. Second, set plays require a bit of luck to come off and to think they'll continue to score at the rate they are from set plays seems a bit fanciful. Third, both Sweden and Columbia created just as many chances as England without even trying to actually play for the majority of their games. Croatia is certainly just as good as those two teams so there isn't much reason to doubt they won't get chances as well. Combined with "It's coming home" and I think we're in for an upset though I hope I'm wrong.

I would agree but Croatia had a bunch of players hurt in the Russia match, you think they will be able to put them back together in time for England match?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
bet the house on the other side; Brando's not known for picking winners

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Belgium vs. France has to be the winner right? Thinking it'll be Belgium, but I still love beautiful Giroud and would love to see him boss England in the final. Pumped

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I would agree but Croatia had a bunch of players hurt in the Russia match, you think they will be able to put them back together in time for England match?

It sounds like the only one out for sure is Vrsjaliko their RB. It would be a blow as he's their only defender with some speed to get up the field and help on offense but I can't see it being that huge of a miss. For the rest it's a WC semi-final. I'm sure they'll shoot up with whatever is required to let them play.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Last time Belgium played France (2015), Belgium managed to get a 3-0 advantage (2 by Fellaini) and ended up losing 3-4.

They have played each other 73 times, resulting in 30 wins for Belgium, 24 for France, and 19 draws. In these games Belgium scored 160 times and France 120.

Should be a good game.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I have a bad feeling that the team with more descendants from the colonies past will win

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hazard is playing an exceptional game so far.

I hope Dembele is taken off or gets red soon. Would be easier as a 10vs11 then 10vs12 for sure.

Last edited:

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
France had a slow start, but the last 25 minutes were dominated by France. Fairly balanced overall