Soccer 2019/2020

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Now that all the international bullshit it out of the way, we can get down to REAL soccer.

Oh don't you wish: now we got to deal with the butt hurt of how women players dont make as much as the men.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not expecting LFC to sign anybody which is somewhat odd but whatever. First friendly is on Thursday already :eek: See you in August.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Just pre season game but good to see some of the youngsters get a run and some players coming back from injury.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Just pre season game but good to see some of the youngsters get a run and some players coming back from injury.
Obviously I now need to post about how meaningless pre season friendlies are and how they tell us nothing...

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Obviously I now need to post about how meaningless pre season friendlies are and how they tell us nothing...

They tell us that the young players that some of our fan base thinks have a chance probably don't, namely Kent and Wilson. Origi too, should have just built him a statue and sold him off. The season will come down to the fitness and form of Mane, Salah and Firmino just as it did last season.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Looks like the mighty reds are running away with the leg. Can anyone catch them?!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wasn’t able to watch the game but in looking at the stats it seems the scoreline flattered us. Norwich at Anfield shouldn’t be able to create that many chances. And Allison is injured now.....

Not saying I’d give the points back though 😊

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I thought the refs did fine, just VAR let them down on the penalty claim. More concerning would be how Kante completely destroyed Milner and made the midfield a sieve. Another trophy though 😃

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They could barely keep up with the players.

Yep another trophy.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
They could barely keep up with the players.

Yep another trophy.

And these fine physical specimens can?

24A1D80000000578-2907940-The_Chelsea_boss_allegedly_described_Dowd_as_being_too_fat_to_re-a-11_1421149119920.jpg

faille

Molten Core Raider
VAR is the greatest thing ever!

(taking bets on how long before I post how shit VAR is and how it's ruining the game)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That was a pretty terrible Spurs performance. Happy to see ManC drop points but if Spurs keep that up then there won't be much to worry about this year as far as challenging either LFC or ManC like some were predicting.