Soccer 2021/2022

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol? There are only 3 Belgian joggers there. I dont get it.

edit: And one of them isnt even a pureblood, he looks mixed. It takes one to know one might I add.

So only 2.5 joggers.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So the French national team finally let Benzema back in after over 4 years after banning him for blackmailing a teammate over a sextape, and he gets injured on his first game.

Guess it won't matter since France has enough quality players to field several teams at once.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This is why we shouldn't have female sports commentators;

Araysar Araysar can you shed some light on what went wrong with the commentary here? was the russian part fucked up?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Turkey got wrecked 0-3 by Italy, no surprises there but its always fun to see the Turkish blown off the field. Given that Italy had 24 shots on goal and Turkey only 3, it could have easily been a far better score.

Turkish defence had given up by the 78th minute:

Looking forward to seeing more of Insigne, he is in great shape.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Azzurri are gonna win it all. Fuck all the faggot colonial teams. Especially the African province known as France, the kebab eaters of Germany and also let there be honorable mentions to the black rent boys of Netherlands and dark chocolates of Belgium.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Portugal are defending champs. That 2016 win over France was fucking incredible, with Eder, of all people to score the deciding goal in extra time.

What a day that was. The entire city was going insane here where I live. (a ton of Portuguese)

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
UEFA sent out a brief saying that Christian Eriksen is in stable condition.

christian_eriksen.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Utne

Molten Core Raider
The Danish football union confirmed, and said he's awake now as well, thankfully.
This is rough.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Azzurri are gonna win it all. Fuck all the faggot colonial teams. Especially the African province known as France, the kebab eaters of Germany and also let there be honorable mentions to the black rent boys of Netherlands and dark chocolates of Belgium.

You should stick to being a clueless cunt in the SS forum.

In case you didn't notice, a Belgian was elected player of the year in the ITA competition. Not even the Italians think they have a player superior to Lukaku.

French B-team could beat Italy. I mean, they got Giroud benched for Benzema & Mbappé, who the fuck do the Italians have? As much as I like Insigne, he isn't carrying his team.

2/3 players of the year in the ITA competition aren't Italian.

Hope this helps you gain a small bit of insight.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
With an easy 3-0 against Russia, and Denmark dealing with the loss of Eriksen, I guess that ends the competition in our group.

Had hoped for more competition but it is what it is.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

In case you didn't notice, a Belgian was elected player of the year in the ITA competition. Not even the Italians think they have a player superior to Lukaku.

French B-team could beat Italy. I mean, they got Giroud benched for Benzema & Mbappé, who the fuck do the Italians have? As much as I like Insigne, he isn't carrying his team.

The Italian league isn't what it was in the 90s. Juve are perennial winners except this year they were led by a guy in his first year of management

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The Italian league isn't what it was in the 90s. Juve are perennial winners except this year they were led by a guy in his first year of management

De Bruyne was voted player of the year in the premier league.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What's your point?

Belgian players doing pretty well, Lukaku didn't win because the ITA competition sucks, he'd do great in any competition.

Too bad there are no Belgian teams that can afford the players they made to be great.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Belgian players doing pretty well, Lukaku didn't win because the ITA competition sucks, he'd do great in any competition.

Too bad there are no Belgian teams that can afford the players they made to be great.

lmao

KDB is a world class player - breaking news and in depth analysis!

Belgium currently have a "golden generation", no shit sherlock.

"he'd do great in any competition."

Yeah, that's why United sold him after two seasons and he was never close to being the best striker in the PL. The fact he's the "best" striker in Serie A speaks for the quality of that competition. Lukaku is widely perceived to have been overweight at United and to have a terrible first touch.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah, that's why United sold him after two seasons and he was never close to being the best striker in the PL. The fact he's the "best" striker in Serie A speaks for the quality of that competition.

ITA competition has Christiano.

Chelsea and Manchester City made offers on Lukaku, kind of silly to say he wouldn't fit in PL.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chelsea and Manchester City made offers on Lukaku, kind of silly to say he wouldn't fit in PL.

A) I never said he wouldn't fit in. He was never close to being the best striker whilst here. Kane, Salah etc are/were better

B) How old is Ronaldo? I already addressed Juventus, you clown.

C) Other teams being interested in signing him doesn't change the fact he flopped at United.

D) I get it, you're Belgian, you're biased.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You seem pretty mad. Sorry your country doesn't have people that can play soccer.

Or is it because your simping is being pointed out in that other thread? Maybe go for a walk.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

It appears Belgian league is so god damn awful that they had to elect Nigerian player as player of the year

Also, French B-team beating Italy? Are you on drugs?