Soccer 2021/2022

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
no man, i have Univision but it is paywall for my cable subscriber.

check your Spanish channels, if u have any,
I don't have any channels lol. Stream everything. Streaming sites apparently hate euro football /sigh

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Looking forward to the match against Portugal, should be a fun watch.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Shot in the dark: anyone have a streaming site for these games?

Belgian National (Flemish part) TV is streamed here, so it will show our matches. Should be top quality.

If you can watch it from whereever you live, "Canvas" is the channel you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Belgium was pure shit today. Far too talented to go out and play like Stoke

Usually it's Portugal that is the 2nd best team on the pitch but a moment of superb finish steals a game for them, was weird to watch it in reverse today.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mbappe looked shaky before he put the ball on the spot. He didnt look confident at all. You almost felt the energy from the Swiss keeper, and knew he would save.

France go home.

Penalties are crushing. So much on the line after such a hard fought match.

Szlia

The Romanian fans who bought a ticket for the round of 16 played in Bucharest must not have been thrilled when it ended up being France vs Switzerland... but who could have expected such a crazy match ? What an insane and unpredictable thriller !

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mbappe looked shaky before he put the ball on the spot. He didnt look confident at all. You almost felt the energy from the Swiss keeper, and knew he would save.

France go home.

Penalties are crushing. So much on the line after such a hard fought match.

As much crap as Ronaldo gets for whatever % of his goals are penalties...you know that guy steps up and buries that kick.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
hU7Y1iP.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am of the opinion that your star player/finisher should take the spot 1st or 3rd.

Putting them last heaps an undue amount of pressure on them if its the deciding kick. In that scenario you mine as well just have a regular player take the spot, as he gets the chance to be a hero, rather than put in a position to be the duck, like Mbappe.

I have seen Messi miss pivotal penalties, as well as numerous other instances of the star player missing at the spot because it was up to him. The counter argument is that they SHOULD relish the moment and thats why you have that player is for the big moments etc, but history shows when it comes to penalties, it doesnt really give you any advantage.

Id rather have Ronaldo go first and slot as cool as you like. Then the rest of the players just have to do their job.