Social poll

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I just saw a chart that said Google+ was the second most used social network. I call bullshit. What do you use on a regular basis?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I guess technically I'm always logged into Google+ because I'm always using Chrome/Gmail/Google Music/Google Drive every single day, but I haven't legitimately looked at Google+ itself in over a year.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I guess technically I'm always logged into Google+ because I'm always using Chrome/Gmail/Google Music/Google Drive every single day, but I haven't legitimately looked at Google+ itself in over a year.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I use google for almost everything, so I know I have a + account, but this chart says these sites were "used or contributed to". Which again, might make it a b.s. stat since now all Youtube comments are posted to the + account automatically.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Only reason I ever logged in to Google+ was to disable all the fucking obnoxious emails it keeps sending me. I want nothing to do with it. I do use Facebook on a daily basis. Linkedin I have a profile on, and occasionally log in to accept invitations from people I actually know, but I'll be damned if I get any practical, meaningful use out of it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People use tumblr for socializing?

I use Facebook daily, but I'm getting close to the point where I'd rather just write it off. The value added from keeping track of family member activities is really starting to wane in comparison to just how many snide and snarky remarks I feel like leaving. Have to restrict myself so much.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I've got my the few family I'm friends with on a limited profile list, and have them largely blocked from showing up in my newsfeed. I spent a couple hours a few months ago pruning the shit out of my friends list and segregating my "true" friends off from people I'm just sort of friendly with, so I can still post terribly offensive things and not worry about offending anyone. Went from 500+ friends down to 250, and maybe 50 of those are not on my limited profile.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
none of the above

i do have google+ account, never use
i do have twitter account, never use
i do have facebook account, never use

i prefer face to face time for social interacting- ie hanging out with people.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was "addicted" to Twitter for a while. Not addicted per say, but I would spend easily 2 hours a day after work reading EVERY post made from people I follow. And I only ever follow comedians that I like. Then one day I realized... what's the point? Now every month or so I'll log in and glance around before getting bored and leaving. I'll still randomly go back to post an @ mention to someone that I follow about something I've heard from them, but that's about it. Twitter is boring. Hell, everything is boring. Social Networking sucks ass.

I'm glad I *NEVER* jumped on the facebook cock.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Forced to use google+ because of the youtube integration, so I think their results are unfair in that regard.

As a sidebar, two weeks ago I deactivated my facebook because there were certain family members that were spamming invites to my friends when they were ggetting drunk (thanks Mom). I posted my phone number and email for friends and said I was deactivating it. The amount of backlash I've received from family and friends you would think I went around murdering children or something. I feel better not constantly checking facebook, I think it took up more time than I thought. Even my wife was mad because she used to go on my facebook to troll people (won't get her own).

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Poll is missing the "None" option obviously.

Also:
gaythread.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm a news junkie so I'm logged into Twitter pretty much all day at work. I am not obsessively checking it but it's much easier to follow a bunch of news sites and interesting people on twitter than to check X number of news sites individually.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
While I actually post to Facebook an average of about twice a year(if that), I do like having it for group invites when friends are having parties and such. Much easier than trying to make sure you have the current email address of 20 different people. That's about the only thing it's useful for.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I use Google+, mainly to get news from various android devs and a few other random things. I'm fairly antisocial so I don't bother other social networks.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I check Facebook at least a couple times a day. I would rather use Google+ but probably only 10% of my friends use it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I use twitter to interact with some radio shows I listen to. Other than that, I use it for a news feed for sports writers most of the time, and most of the time I ignore it.