SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
out of pocket ketamine therapy is like $400 a month. i'm sure many of the posters on this board could fit that in their budget if they were desperate enough for relief.

i couldn't, but it's not outlandish for everyone.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Who do you go to and request ketamine treatment? General physician? Do they hit you hard with tons of tests and shit first? Do you basically have to beg your way to it through the entire medical ladder?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i would imagine you'd go directly to one of the specialized ketamine clinics that have been popping up. not sure tho.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Jeez I wasn't making fun of depression guys I was making fun of some millionaire telling his followers to take some bougie treatment that

90% of the population can't get with their insurance and most states don't offer yet.

Sure if you are a tech millionaire CEO in San Fran get all the special K shots you want but telling people who can't get this miracle treatment that they should "try it out" is just going to make them more depressed and/or try to find this shit on the black market and hurt themselves.

It was just a tone deaf response to a celeb suicide

Most states don't have Ketamine, a drug approved 50 years ago?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Or, instead of shooting up with hallucinogens, you could just do what I have finally figured out and just try to eat right. It seems like a cliché but it's amazing how much truth is in the statement that we are what we eat. Laying off the HFCS, sweets and (too much) carbs, and focusing on greens and unprocessed meat and fish can do fucking amazing shit with both your body and your mind. It's seriously unbelievable until you try it for yourself.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2WTF
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Holy shit, you found the one way that will work for everyone because it worked for you. You should publish.

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It does work. But with all of the McDonalds, StarBucks, etc, etc pumping out really tasty sugar / fat / and protein it's hard for the vast majority of us to try anything healthy.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's not silly to think that a healthy diet will help a lot of people. It is silly to think it can fix everybody's problems.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I was hardcore vegetarian for three years and still felt like shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I was hardcore vegetarian for three years and still felt like shit.
Unfortunately vegetation does not mean healthy. Some of the most unhealthy people I know are vegetarians that eat nothing but processed bullshit and don't bother to cover their amino acid profiles top compensate for no meat.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Unfortunately vegetation does not mean healthy. Some of the most unhealthy people I know are vegetarians that eat nothing but processed bullshit and don't bother to cover their amino acid profiles top compensate for no meat.

I did a better job than most. Supplemented with hemp seed powder for my amino coverage. Was ovo-lacto vegetarian, got plenty of nutrients from milk products that many vegetarians avoid. I definitely didn't do it perfectly, tho. But still *shrugs* depression is a strange beast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just realised I can tell more lore about McQuaid and Smedley then I could about pretty much every film/series actor.

Surprised they didn't go with mozzarella sticks.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It does work. But with all of the McDonalds, StarBucks, etc, etc pumping out really tasty sugar / fat / and protein it's hard for the vast majority of us to try anything healthy.

What's wrong with protein?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think a lot of it also has to deal with humans working meaningless jobs we were never meant for. There is a reason they had to put a net up at Foxconn to stop all the jumpers.

Daybreak in a nutshell. We're in a scenario where bullshit jobs aren't going down with automation, rather, there is a force to create jobs that shouldn't exist. The employee can't find anything rewarding about his made-up contrived middle-management job without the assistance of drugs. This man is a paid speaker at Google towards that end. Google, if no one else, engages in a certain amount of activism and awareness against this phenomenon, as a tech company I believe they feel a duty to be current on post-modern issues.

Smed drugged. Brad drugged.

"Bullshit games" talk when?

***cymbal clap***

Last edited:
  • 2Like